First meet

A/N

Jimin was working in his office tired and fucked up as usual. He was so tired of doing work and looking for new strippers almost everyday. As jimin was staring at his computer screen he was getting madder and madder at it. Luckily before he could throw it out the window his friend Yoongi came in. " Yah busy ass get up we're leaving" Yoongi said with a bored voice. " But if I don't find another stripper soon I could go outta business"."You own like a thousand fucking strip clubs jimin and besides we're gonna go to a different one", Yoongi said with a smirk on his face. Jimin started at his face and gave into the offer." Fine I'll go but if I get drunk y'all are carrying me back." Jimin said with a slightly funny tone. Yoongi just rolled his eyes" ok just get your ass on already." And with that yoongi left jimin office. Jimin left out his office and went to his room to find some clothes to wear. He picked some out clothes that were strip club appropriate.

He looked at himself in the mirror at all angles." Yep still look sexy and perfect as always" he chuckled at himself and walked out the room all the way down to the living room to meet his friends. " So are we going or not" he said and Yoongi and Taehyung instantly looked at him. " Well we were waiting for you jimoan now let's go" and off they went to the black sexy.

At the black sexy all the strippers were getting ready including jungkook. He was gonna wear a dress connected to a lingerie with bunny ears. " Ok Jungkook this is your big night. Today is the night you've been waiting for. So many rich men are gonna be here so you have to he sexy and seductive enough for them to wanna take you home." These are the words Jungkook kept repeating in his head non stop until he heard the music start playing which means people already arrived at the club while he was preparing himself. He heard the owner of the club go to the stage and start talking. " Good day gentleman. Today is the day you've been waiting for. Today is the day where you can take a sexy stripper home and love them good. Now who wants to do that today." J-hope said and you could already hear the loud yells and whistles from the crowd which made Jungkook even more nervous. " Alright alright settle down you horny fuckers. But before we start today we have a new money shaker in the club tonight." Jimin and his friends instantly walked in while j-hope was talking about Jungkook. " Today is the day you will meet our best one yet. You'll love him and wanna fuck him senselessly. Golden bunny" j-hope said and the lights instantly went off. The lights came back on but they were dark red and Jungkook was standing in the middle of the light. The music started to play and he started walking to the pole with a seductive look and you could hear the men's groans and whistles through the crowd. He grabbed the pile and instantly started dancing on it, grinding and rubbing and sliding down the pole. And as the music got intense Jungkook ripped off the bottom park of his dress showing off his lingerie which made the men go wild. On the other side jimin was staring at Jungkook with a seductive, sexy, and hungry look. His pants getting tighter and tighter at each move Jungkook does. Jungkook then got down on the stage floor and started crawling to jimin direction licking and biting his lips. He then stopped in front of jimin and got off the stage hopping into jimin lap and started dancing on him while moaning. Jimin had a shocked but horny face. Jungkook then grinded on jimin crotch to make it seem more kinky and horny. As he felt jimin prince grow up he then got up getting back onto the stage and as he walked off the lingerie was see through so it showed most of his ass. The lights then went dim and Jungkook was gone leaving jimin with the most shocked face ever. It took jimin a whole thirty minutes to process what happened and then that's when he realized that jungkook is what he wanted.

Jk p.o.v

After I got off stage I instantly started blushing like crazy. That guy was so hot I felt my body go weak above him. It was like sex but without the full make out session. I tried to be as seductive as I could, and I think it kinda worked I really don't know. All I know is that that guy was super hot and I really wanna talk to him again. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear my boss calling me again. I quickly rushed to him hiding my blush. " Jungkook their is a man out there wanting to talk to you. Make sure you keep your suit on." Hoseok said before walking away to another room. I kept thinking, is this the same man who I seduced not to long ago. I kept thinking while walking to the bar an the gasped when he saw the man he seduced staring at him. I blushed started to creep up on his face again as I  was walking to the man. "H-hey," were the first words I said to the man."I-im jungkook...the one who seduced you." I said blushing even more as the man smirked. " Well baby my name is Jimin and I'm here to take you home with me." I got startled by his words at first not knowing if he was playing or not. I just stared at him without a word and soon he snapped his fingers and all that happened was me passing out.