( Back) Jealousy

ME P.O.V

Was it weird for Jimin to be jealous? No. Was it weird for Jimin to get someone to stalk Jungkook the entire time while he was out? Yes. See, Jimin believed in the religion that if you're mine, I'm gonna be watching you. So that's what he did. He got Taehyung to watch Jungkook the WHOLE entire day while he was out.

Jimin was sitting on the couch watching basketball wives peacefully until he got a notification on his phone. He checked and saw it was from Instagram, so he decided to see what it was( yes he follows Yugyeom mainly just to get more info of the boi). The males eyes widened like saucers.

Gyeomie_Boi posted a picture

345k likesGyeomie_Boi: It's great to be back with my little bby bro again

345k likes
Gyeomie_Boi: It's great to be back with my little bby bro again.💙🖤

Comments disabled.

Now the difference between Jimin and other people is that, he gets jealous no matter what the cost is. So angry wouldn't perfectly describe how Jimin was- no no no, he was furious. He was pissed and the man called Taehyung so fast that he looked like the flash.

" This motherfucker better pick up or swear he won't see the next damn day." After a few rings the phone was answered by Taehyung but he was laughing," Ye- hahah- Yes hello?" Jimin seemed confused at first but tried not to add more anger. " Kim tae-fucking-hyung. Why did I see a picture of MY Jungkook holding hands with him?!" " Oh that's because they were happy to be united together so they took a picture! It's so cute right!?" Jimin hung up.

He was mad because 1, Taehyung was now hanging out with them so that means he blew his cover. And 2, because Jungkook was holding hands with Yugyeom. He was about to baseball throw his phone until he felt his phone vibrate again. He looked at the about to broken phone and saw Jungkooks number, once again the man was flashing as fuck. " Hai Jiminie!!" The younger said with so much god damn cuteness in his voice that Jimin became a mother fucking softie. " Hello?" The younger said again but with confusion in his voice.

Still silence.

So he did what Jimin told him to do and yelled at him over the phone. Jimin jumped our from his trance and answered," Didn't I tell you to never yell at me through the phone or ever?" He said with madness in his voice." But you- nevermind, anyways I called to ask if you and the hyungs would like to come to the amusement park with us, it's big and it seems like it's gonna be fun!" " THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!" yelled Bambam from the back. Jungkook laughed in the phone and then started laughing harder once he heard Bambam screeching for help.

He then stopped and started talking with his sugar daddy again. "So can you guys come with us?" ( Oh he gonna come alri-) Jimin stared at the wall for a while before answering with the word Jungkook was hoping for. Yes. " Yaaaaay. Now hurry and get ready so we can go. I love you bye!" He quickly said before hanging up. Then there's was Jimin, sitting on the couch, with s red face.

JK P.O.V

'Oml I can't believe I just said I love you! Calm down kook he probably didn't here you. Yeah he didn't hear you, he didn't-' " JUNGKOOK!" I jumped when I heard my named being yelled. I turned and saw it was Taehyung. " Y-yes tae?" " Yugyeom wants to talk to you. He says it's major." 'Major....is he pregnant? Does he have cancer? Omg what if he does have cancer!? My brotheeeer!!! ' "JUNGKOOK!!" "AGH!!" I fell again as I heard someone say my name. Yet it was still Taehyung. " Yugyeom remember?" " Oh yeah." He face palmed before walking back to the group. I look around to find Yugyeom and I see him on a bench. ' I wonder what's wrong.' I cautiously walked to the bench and sat next to him.

" What's wrong gyeomie?" I watched him wipe the sweat off his hands and take a deep breath. " I like my hyung." He said quickly and I....well just started of shock. Yugyeom hasn't had a crush ever since he was 14 and now he's telling me he has one after a few years. Wow. " I-i....who is the lucky guy!?" I surprisingly said out of amusement. "

Yugyeom said cautiously. " It's my hyung?" I stared blankly at him. " Which one gyeomie?"

" It's"

Something you'll have to wait for in the next chapter. Sorry not sorry. Love you, bye :))).