Second sex

A/N

Jungkook woke up sore and weak in the body. He sat up while wincing and looked around to find Jimin but he couldn't find him anywhere. "J-jimin...," he stands up" Jimin where are you". The younger got up weakly and put one of Jimin shirts on and started walking around. He walked out of the room slightly limping and walking down the stairs.

Jimin was in the kitchen drinking his tea and reading some files until he heard Jungkook calling and he looked up. " Oh hey baby, good to see you awake",the older said with a smile. He patted his lap making Jungkook instantly know to sit there. Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist and slowly stated kissing his neck, making Jungkook do low whimpers.

Jungkook turned around to face jimin and kissed him roughly while grinding on him slowly. The older was surprised by his actions but decided to join him by kissing him back roughly. They both had a good heated make out and session and it was about to get more heated until jimin phone went off, making him groan madly. Jungkook whined and told him not to answer it while whining but he did anyway making jungkook mad.

He was about to get up but then he thought of something that made him smirk evily. Jimin looked at him confused but then shocked as he saw Jungkook get on his knees in front of him and started unzipping his pants. Jungkook then looked at Jimin before fully taking his dick out and licking around it.

" Mr.Park are you okay, you just froze on me", the assistant asked a bit worried." Y-yeah im f- ah fuck- fine. Hey can we talk about this later there's something i need to take care of." Jimin said while slightly moaning. " But Mr Park-." " We can? Great bye" Jimin instantly hung up and starting moaning while Jungkook was giving him a cloud 9 blowjob. Jungkook was so good and smooth with his tongue that it made Jimin cum instantly. Jungkook drunk every last piece of his cum not even letting any drip out the side of his mouth. Jimin was panting heavily and Jungkook just stood up about to leave until jimin pinned him on the kitchen table with his back facing him.

" Oh baby you thought you were gonna get away after that. Well i got something to tell you," Jimin gropped Jungkooks ass making him yelp" you ain't getting away that quick." Jimin started kissing Jungkook neck which was making the younger moan. Then without warning, Jimin shoved his dick into jungkook and started going rough. Jungkook was screaming at every thrust Jimin made. " F-FUCK AH!!!" or " F-fuck go harder HARDER!!!". Every demand that was made by jungkook was a follow to jimin. Every thrust getting harder, rough, sloppy. The only noise that you could hear was he sound of skin slapping, moans and screams. " F-fuck jimin im about to cum." Jungkook said through his screams and moans. Jimin got mad cause jungkook called him by his name so he blocked his way of cumming. Since jimin felt that jungkook was about to cum he started going harder making jungkook roll his eyes to the back of his head and open his mouth moaning and panting out of it. Jimin then decided to let jungkook cum, which jungkook did in a hard way, but still decided to go hard. After a few more raw and unhuman paced thrusts, jungkook and jimin came together, both earning a groan from jimin and a high-pitched moan from jungkook.

Jimin stayed in jungkook for a while before leaving jungkooks hole, which jungkook didn't like but he let him do it anyway, already being too tired to say anything. He waited till he caught his breath to say," Wait a minute, how come i came two times and you only came once." Jimin just shrugged and decided that he should clean both of them up, so he picked up jungkook, who winced from the pain, and took him to the shower to wash. He turned the water on and undressed them both. " I'm still mad you came twice and i only came three times." The younger said while pouting madly. " Well...wanna have another round." Jimin asked with a smirk and jungkook just nodded. Then once again the smexy sex happened once again.