Second Vision

A/N p.o.v

Jungkook and Jimin were cuddling on the couch after their sexual session. Jungkook was in Jimins lap, laying his head on Jimin shoulder while Jimin was holding onto Jungkooks waist.

Everything was peaceful until jungkook got a call from his brother Yugyeom. " Hello hyung, is anything wrong?" The younger asked with worry. " No everything is fine I just wanted to call and ask if you wanted to come out and see me and my group. They're friendly so they won't hurt you." "Really!!" Jungkook sits up excitedly," Yes really now send me your address so I can get you." " Ok hyung I'll see you soon!!" Jungkook instantly hanged up and ran to the room.

Jimin got up and followed Jungkook to the room and watched him change. " And where are you going" Jimin asked with a bit of anger in his voice. " I'm going to meet Yugyeom hyung and his group today!  I've always wanted to meet them." The younger started putting on his clothes and made his way to the door " Bye Jiminie!!!" And with that he left. Of course Jimin was not jealous, but curious is what you could say.

He quickly grabbed his phone and entered the tracking app. " I knew this was a good idea." He saw where Jungkook was and instantly sent some men to spy on him. And he stared at the window until jungkook left.

JK p.o.v
I walked out the house and saw my hyung next to a Jeep. "HYUNG!!!" I screamed and jump hugged him. " Kookieeee" he said happily " I haven't seen you in so long. Your face has gotten cuter and chubbier." I pouted madly. " Is you calling me fat." " That's the last thing he'll do." I heard a voice say from the car. I looked over my hyung shoulder and saw a bunch of people.

" Oh hello. Are you guys my hyung friends?" I said timidly but happily. I saw them all nod with a smile. " Oh in that case," I jumped off Yugyeom and ran to hug all of them " I'm Jungkook, hyungies little brother." I smiled. " We know. He talks about you a lot. My name is Jb btw." I look up to the person who said that and blushed . " He does?" I questioned and he nodded. " Oh well then nice to meet you Jb. Who are the others? " He looked at me and started pointing one by one. " That's, Jinyoung the mom, Bambam the fashion lover, Mark the softie, Youngjae the weird one,and Jackson the muscle idiot. You already know me and your hyung. "

I giggled at all the names. Yugyeom then spoke out of nowhere, " Yah are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna go." We all nodded and got in the car. Jinyoung and Jackson sat in the front. Me and Jb sat in the middle. And Yugyeom, Bambam, and Mark all sat in the back. The car stared to leave the driveway and I smiled to myself. I'm so happy that I'll have a whole day to spend time and have fun with all my hyungs. I rested my head on Jb shoulder and fell asleep on it. He patted my head and smiled happily. For the first time in a while I felt calm and happy,  knowing that I could have fun without someone watching over me.

But that's what jungkook thought. Not what he knew.
____________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is too short and I took to long to update. I was brain dead. But I'll update more.