Chapter 2: My True Feelings For Her

Rosé's Pov

After 4 minutes, we already arrived in my office and started arranging the paper works. A minute ago, I stopped from what I'm doing and stared at Lisa while she's arranging the other paper works... Hmm why you're so beautiful? I thought to myself. While I'm daydreaming, Lisa said something...

"Hey Chaeng, I know that I'm beautiful but don't stare like that to me I'm going to melt." She said then chuckles. "And by the way stop daydreating." Then she smirked.

"Y-yah! I-i'm n-not s-taring at y-you and d-d-daydreaming!" I said while stuttering.. Shit why I stuttered!?

"Haha! Are you sure? Then why are you stuttering?? Hmm?" She asked while still smirking, so I started to blushed.

"You!! Stop s-smirking you look like y-you're planning something! A-and i-its c-c-creepy~!!" I said still blushing.

"So... I'm creepy now after you said I'm beautiful, you're so mean!" She while pouting. Cute >__< 

"Woah! I didnt say that you are beautiful!! I j-just said that you're creepy! And hey! I'm not mean I'm just saying the truth! By the way don't pout your not cute." I said, liar Chaeng!

"I hate you now! You're really mean am I not that beautiful!?" She said still pouting

"I love you!! Hehehe I didn't say that you are ugly." I said while smiling.

"I love you too! And I think you're not that really mean." She said then giggled. If you only know that I love you as a bestfriend...

After we teased each other we continue what we are doing. So... I really don't need a help in arranging this paper works, I just planned it so that I can be with Lisa alone just this time... But when we finished arranging those paper works an hour ago, someone knock on the door...

"Come in!" I said. When the door opened I see Jisoo.

"Oh Lisa! There you are! Someone said you're here with Chaeng, so I come here... Uhm, did I interrupt something?" She said.

"Actually non, we just finished what we are doing so you didn't interrupt something.. So what do you need??" Lisa said while smiling . Woah! Am I just dreaming or what I see is true?? Did Jisoo really blushed when Lisa smiled at her? No way! Did she like Lisa!? But did Lisa see jisoo blush? Hell I'm curious!!

"Good! So I come here because Lisa I need you're help because there's a patient that needs an operation can you assist me?" Jisoo said while smiling.

"Sure, so Chaeng I'm leaving now, see you later okay?" Lisa said

"See you.." I replied giving her a smile,then when I turn my gaze at Jisoo she said something

"Bye Rosé."

"Bye.." I replied with a smile, a fake one.. Why? Because when Lisa is with her they look like close to each other so sometimes I get jealous she's with Lisa... And I'm secretly inlove with my bestfriend, and she's Lisa Manoban...

Jisoo's Pov

While we're walking to the OR (Operating Room) I asked something. "Uhm... By the way Lisa what are you in Rosé's office?" I asked.I just want to know why.

"I'm just helping Chaeng in arranging the paper works." She answered.

"Oh, okay.." I said, seriously when I saw her with Rosé I got jealous... Because when i saw lisa for the first time she caught my eyes and I think I love at first sight... Yes what you heard [ A/N: or what you read] is true because when I see her my heart beats faster, there's a butterflies in my stomach, and there is a slow motion. That's why when I saw he faith Rosé I felt angry, annoyed, and jealous, and when Jennie and Lisa are fighting I'm always siding Lisa. I don't know but I'm sensing something that Rosé like her so when the nurse who saw Lisa and Rosé going to the office, I quickly go to Rose's office and knock on the door....

After a few minutes ago Lisa and I arrived at the OR, then we washed our hands first before going inside..

Jennie's Pov

While walking around the hospital I saw Lisa and Jisoo but instead of looking at then and get jealous, someone else caught my eye.. There's a girl tailing them, wait how she gets inside of the hospital? Because her wearing clothes are all black and she has a sunglasses... When the two goes inside the OR the Mysterious girl call someone on her phone so I quickly walk near to her so I can hear what they're talking about..

"Hello..yes.. Dr. Manoban is in the OR right now...don't worry I'm going to continue what you command to me..okay...bye." The girl said then when she ended the call and before she caught me, I quickly get back to where I'm standing before then I hide, and wait Lisa to finished the operation so I can talk to her... And by the way this is the first time we're going to talk normally and not going to fight, and I'm not gonna lie that I'm happy about it. After an hour ago, the operation finished so when I see Lisa and Jisoo talking while leaving the OR I quickly go to them,and they're surprised when they see me and said something specially Lisa..

"Uhm excuse me Lisa I need something to tell you important.. Can we talk normally?" I said to her.

"Woah! You surprised me when you said that, but sure where do you want to talk?? How about at the coffee shop." Lisa asked

"Okay let's go...bye Dr. Kim see yo later." I said then we leave... When where already at the coffee shop we ordered first then started talking.

"So.. What do you want to tell??" Lisa asked 

"Okay so, when I'm walking around at the hospital I saw you with jisoo but instead of looking at the two of you someone else caught my eyes, I see a girl tailing you.. When you and jisoo goes inside the OR she call someone then started talking to the other line and I heard  that they are planning  something to you so... Lisa please be careful." I said while giving her a concerned look, yes even if we're fighting.. I'm concern to her

"Okay thanks for telling it so if that's all let's go back to the hospital after we finished drinking our coffee."  After that we go back to the hospital..

██████████████████████████

Sorry for my mistakes and wrong words.. :)

So the one who's spying Lisa is a girl??

And we already know the feelings of jisoo.. What will happen to the next chapter? 😃