Chapter 8: You?!

Lisa's Pov

"No. Way." I said in shock

"Oh yes, I'm here." She said, "How are you?"

"I'm fine and quickly recovering, why are you here? I mean you're busy right?"

"I'm busy, but I'm not when it comes to you and nah, my dad's handling our business for almost a month now, and your dad decided to send me here for a vacation and ofcourse to take care of you." She explained, wow this is the first time she talks that long.

I chuckled, "This is your first time to talk that long, and seriously you don't have to take care of me I'm really fine, just enjoy your vacation here."

"When, care to explain? You, can you please tell us your name?" Jisoo unnie interrupted us the points at the tall girl.

"Oh, sorry if I didn't introduce myself to you girls, I'm Chou Tzuyu by the way, Lisa's fiancé." When she said that I quickly close my eyes.

1..

2...

3..

"WHAT?!" The three of them said in unison, I know that they will be shocked but not this time they are over reacting. I opened my eyes again.

"Why? Y'all don't know about it?" Tzuyu asked innocently

"No, and Dr. Lalisa Manoban, you need to explain this mess." Jisoo unnie said while giving me a death glare.

"Jisoo unnie is right explain this fiancé thing, and am I really your bestfriend? Why didnt you tell me about this?" Rosé said giving me a disappointed and hurt look.

"Yes of course you're my bestfriend, I'm just waiting for the right time to tell you but this happened, I'm really sorry Chaeng." I apologize sincerely

"Now stop this drama and let's get this straight to the point, explain it." Jennie said with a cold tone. Aw

"Okay, uhm how can I say this." I Said, "Well my dad and Tzuyu's dad decided to arrange us, so that our company become even more powerful and stronger."

"But you're a doctor and not a business woman." Chaeng said

"Yes I'm not but my parents are into business."

"How is that even possible?" Jisoo unnie said

"Obviously even if her parents are the only one who's into business, she can still arrange into marriage and she's the only daughter of one of the famous business man." Jennie explained

"That's what I want to say."

"And you accept it even if you don't like that person? Or you love someone?"

"Yes, and I don't have a chance if I love someone." I said looking at Jennie but then I looked away when she glance at me. Gosh, I'm too obvious.

"Why are you looking at me??" She asked that made me look back at her

"What? Of course I'm not looking at you!"

"Tsk! Whatever! Let's go guys! We need to check the other patients." She rolled her eyes then went outside.

"Uhh, let's go Rosé, see you later Lisa." Jisoo unnie said while pulling Chaeng outside the room. Now, it's just me and Tzuyu.

"So, you already love someone, then why didn't you tell us? To your parents?" Tzuyu said and sat beside me.

"Did I tell that I love someone? I just told to you guys that IF I love someone." I said emphasizing the word if.