Chapter 4: Kidnapped By Her

Lisa's Pov

When i open my eyes I winced in pain because my face is hurt, then I remembered that Seulgi punched me with a metal in her hand so I blackout...

"Oh! You're awake already!" Seulgi said while smiling like an idiot, then I realized that my hands are tied up so I can't move my hands properly and I was sitting on the chair in the middle of the room with only one light around the room.

"Where am I?? What do you want from me?" I asked trying to calm myself.

"Hahaha!! Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you unless.. You'll try to do something wrong that makes me want to hurt you?" She said. "By the way you don't need to know where you/we are because no one knew what's this place.. Except for us." She added while smirking. Before I say something someone opens the door and I was shocked when I saw the girl that I didn't see 2 years ago.. Yeah 2 years.. As she closed the door she walks towards me...

"Long time no see.. Oppa~" She said while smirking. Is she teasing me?? Tell me now! xD

"I-irene? Why are you here?? Did you planned all of this? Like kidnapping me?" I asked

"Woah! Easy babe.. Yes Seulgi and I planned this because I want to get you back.." She said.

"Get me back? Tsk! As if! You already know that I'm inlove with someone right? So why did you still want me??" I said, then I saw her face as if she's hurt psh!

"You broke up with me just because you fell inlove with someone else? But why? It hurts me me that you love someone but.. Did she know you love her??" She said smirking.. And what she said made me froze, then she added. "So that's why I'm planning to get you back and love me again.. And I'll promise that!!"

"Get me if you can.." I said in a calm voice.

Seulgi's Pov

It hurts me that Irene still loves her but I am trying my best to hide my feelings right now..

"Of course I can get you!" Irene said

"Really?? I don't believe you.." Lisa said. Tsk!

"Do you want me to prove it to you?" Irene said and started to walk closer to Lisa.. Wait what?!

"Y-y-yah!! W-what are y-you doing?!" Lisa said, but instead of answering Lisa's question Irene still walking towards her until there's no gap between them.. Okay I don't want to see this I can't but why my body can't move?! I want to get out of this stupid room!! Now!

Then Irene put her hands around Lisa's neck and pulls her closer until they kissed.. And finally my body move so I get out of that room while my tears started to fall..

Irene's Pov

After I kissed lisa I realise that seulgi's not around so I asked the one of my guard.. 

"You.. Do you see Seulgi? "

"Oh.. She walk outside. " he said

"Of course it's obvious she walked outside.. I mean do you know where did she go?? " I said trying to calm myself.. Psh! This man!! 

"Oh!  Sorry ma'am but I didn't know where she is.." he said..

"Just stay here and keep an eye on Lisa I'll be right back. " i said then walk outside to find Seulgi and after 20 minutes I see her.. 

"Hey..  What are you doing here? And you look like you cried so long.. What happened ??" I said  in concerned tone

"No don't mind it.. It's just.. There's something flew to my eyes .. So yeah.. Hehe. " she said but I'm not satisfied with her answer and I'm sure she cried.. 

"Oh please don't lie to me I know you too well so tell me.. What's wrong? " I said

"Nothing..  I just missed my mom.. That's all. " she answered 

"Really? You see your mom in just three days ago so.. " 

"Okay, okay the truth is.. I'm heartbroken ..*sobs*" she said. What?!  Why I don't know about that?  She loved someone else?!  But how? 

"What?!  Why didn't you tell me that you love someone?  I thought that I'm your friend.. " i said..aish! im disappointed 

"Sorry unnie.. " she said

"I will forgive you..  But who's that girl?  Seriously  if i see her I'm going to slap her.!" I said in angry tone. 

"I can't say the name unnie sorry.. Because if I say it you're going to felt guilty to yourself .." She said.. Huh?  Guilty? Why?? 

"Why I'm going to felt guilty?  And why you can't say the name?? Seriously I'm getting jealous.. " i said while pouting 

" I'm sorry unnie i just can't.. By the way don't pout it's too cute.." What she said made me blush. 

"Tsk!  Whatever.. Let's go back. " I said

"Uhm.. Okay. "She replied.. So we get back to the room where Lisa is and got inside and i was shocked when I saw my one of the men going  to punch Lisa so I yelled at him

"Yah!! You! Why are you going to punch her?! "

"Uhm.. Uhh.. M-ma'am I d-d-didn't m-mean to--" but before he finished what his saying I cut him off. 

"No!  From what I saw you mean it and from now on you're fired!! "

"I'm sorry ma'am please give me another chance.. " he said then kneeled in the floor

"Get lost.. " I said trying to calm myself then he walked out 

"Are you okay? " i asked Lisa with concerned look

"Yeah.. " she said not glancing at me

"Hey why you're not looking at me? Is there a problem?? " I said

"Nothing.. "She replied

"Okay.. Uhm... Seulgi can you accompany me to my office?? " I asked.. 

"Oh.. Sure let's go? "She said

"I'll be back soon" I said to Lisa then followed Seulgi,  a few minutes ago we reached my office.. 

"So what are we going to do here? "She asked.. And I remembered something.. 

"I have a mission for you.. " 

-----------------------
Thank you for reading and voting this story it means a lot😊