four

There were two new students.

Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung, everyone endlessly praised their beauty and that brought wrath upon Jennie and Irene.

They confident that they were more beautiful than the two newbies.

At first, they didn't mind it that much. Until they saw the unacceptable right in front of their eyes.

Lalisa Manoban was sitting too close with Park Chaeyoung.

And Kang Seulgi being too friendly with Kim jisoo.

'That bitches!' In union Irene and Jennie cursed in their thought.

Kang Seulgi never knows that someone gorgeous like Irene had a 'little' crush on her.

Except for Jennie, of course.

“That cheater bastard!” The cat-eyed girl along with her best friend made their way to the four girls's lunch table.

Lisa and Seulgi swore they could see big fire on top of their head.

The two newbies looked at them confused yet terrified.

“Move” Her famous cold tone reached Chaeyoung's ears, making the girl shivered.

Jennie grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist and dragged her away from Lisa.

“Mine” Without hesitation and shame, she sat in Lisa's lap. And that made the brunette gulped in surprise.

Meanwhile that, Irene pushed Jisoo away from Seulgi then copied Jennie.

Both Lisa and Seulgi exchanged glances, they totally looked dumbfounded.

Not only them, but the whole cafeteria was also in the same situation.

***

Since that day, nor a single girl or boy brave enough to get close with Lisa and Seulgi.

Except for the newbies, they just wanted to be friend with them. That all.

'That woman again!? Argh!' Jennie saw Lisa and Chaeyoung being lovey-dovey, even though the truth was, they were just talking.

“I made extra lunch today, do you want to share with me?” Asked the red-haired girl, and that bastard nodded happily.

At another hand, Jisoo also made extra lunch for Seulgi.

From afar, it looked like they had a double date.

Quickly, Jennie snapped a picture of Jisoo about to feed Seulgi, and sent it to her best friend.

Not even a minute, the fierce girl already stood next to Jennie.

Both watching the girl with a swollen heart.

“Irene yah! We can't let them beat us!” Irene nodded agree with high spirit.

***

“Do you know what is Seulgi favourite meal?” Irene looked at her best friend with a pout.

Now, they were at Jennie massive kitchen. They planned to surprise their girls with a homemade meal.

Jennie only shrugged as she diligently read the recipes through her phone.

Lisa loves spicy pork spine soup, and she made sure to purchase the best ingredient in Korea

Called her crazy, Jennie Kim doesn't care.

Behind the door frame, Jennie's mom watched the two girls working hard on the cook.