No

Jarens POV

One year left.

One year left with John.

One year to live life.

One year.

It all sinks in and I break down. I can't Handle it. I'm in love with him.

It's a 5 percent chance I'll live.

.5 out of 10 people survive this. Only 2 people have ever survived this.

I wish I could be that lucky.

Me and John are able to go home. I already know the first thing I want to do when we get home.

We arrive at the dorm and when we get inside I instantly turn around and lock the The door. I look over to John and see he doesn't know what I'm doing.

Then I begin to stalk up to him. Then it dawns on him.

He instantly smirks and grabs me pulling me towards him. He then slams me against the wall next to us.

He smirks as he leans into kiss me but then moves his mouth towards my neck. He begins to suck on the right side of my neck nibbling at the skin.

He then begins trying to find my sweet spot. But he already knows where it is, he just wants to tease me.

He moves his mouth to the lower left side of my neck and nibbles on it leaving a hickey. I let out a low groan at the feel of his teeth on my sweet spot.

I can feel his smirk on my skin as he moves  his mouth away from my hickey littered neck.

He looks at me in the eyes with a lust filled look. As he slams his lips onto mine I let out a low groan at the pressure of our bodies being pushed against each other.

He licks my bottom lip asking for permission. I, of corse deny. But that doesn't stop him.

He grabs my left ass cheek taking me by surprise. I let out a small yelp which makes my mouth open just enough for John to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues have a long battle which John obviously wins.

Eventually we part for air. Looking at each other we know what was going to come out of this night so we just let it happen.

He lifts me from the wall carrying me over to the bed. He slightly throws me onto the bed slamming his lips back onto mine.

I tug at the corner of his shirt basically asking him to take it off. Which he does. He also takes mine off in the process.

(I dont want to write the rest of this so im just gonna)

Eventually after about 2 hours we stop and look at each other John rolls over next to me and snuggles up to me.

I snuggle into him.

'I love you' he whispers and I can't help but smile.

'I love you too' I whisper and fall asleep

Sorry for the sort chapter. Just finished year 8. Oof