Prolouge

The average sized house on Heff Road shakes. Rain pours against the big glass window in the loft. Thunder booms overhead. Little red-headed, blue eyed, freckled faced Jenni Rose cowers in a corner. This little girl was all alone. Her mum hadnt come home in 3 hours. Not that she could tell time. But to her, it felt like years.

The rain soon turns to hail. This weather was unusual. Especially for the sunny California. Jenni look up as she hears the tornado warning sirens. Tears streak down the 5 year olds face. She didn't understand what was happening. Nor did she know why her mum wasnt home. All she knew was she wanted someone.

The one person, besides her mum, that she could trust. Words, incoherent because of her constant sobbing, tumble out of her mouth. "Doctor." Little Jenni didn't know this man. Nor had she ever heard of him. But for some odd reason, she felt compelled to see him. In the back of her mind, she knew who he was. But the Universe didn't want them to cross paths yet. Only when she became of age.

A/N: So this story is just for me. I'm writing it because I just want to. If it's bad, oh well. This is a story I'm writing aside from Insanity Island. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. Please vote and comment. Thank you :)

-Mel