Chapter 4

As always sorry for any mistakes

Warning: this chapter contains hints of sexual harassment . Don't read if u don't like that or if u get triggered easily.

Angelique fell on her knees when she was thrown into the room, she crawled upright and ran to the door, she tried to open the door but it was locked so she screamed in frustration.

"It's no use. The room is soundproof and there's no way out." She heard someone say and with that she turned around.

When she turned around she saw 4 woman starring at her. "Are u going to hurt me?" Angelique asked, her question was answered with laughter.

One of the four woman came forward, she had blue hair and white eyes. Angelique gasped. "You're all half angels?" She asked looking at all four women.

"Yes, we are. So don't worry we won't hurt you. We are all just like you." The woman with blue hair said with a small smile on her face.

" Anyways, we havn't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Nada." She said "This is Sabrina" She said gesturing to the purple haired woman who stood next to her. "That there is Jade and the one next to her is Lana. " She said pointing to the black haired woman and the white haired woman standing next to her.

"I'm Angelique."

Nada, stepped forward and put her arm around Angelique's shoulders. "Come sit down. " She said while walking Angelique to the big bed standing at the end of the room.

The other three followed and they all sat down on the bed. "Bet u met the master?" Nada asked and Angelique gave a small nod "yeah I did. He said something about an auction being tonight and that if no one wanted me he'll keep me. Are you guys being sold as well?" She said looking at them.

"No, we're the onces he decided to keep." Lana answered wile looking down towards her hands.

"He's bored of us, been bored with us for a while now. But he decided to keep us because half angels are a dying breed and there was no one new that he liked." Sabrina explained further.

"What if I don't get sold? He said he would keep me." Angelique asked, fear laced within her voice.

"He only ever wants four people so he'll kill one of us if he decides to keep u. For your own sake and for ours I hope u get sold." Jade said hatred laced within her voice.

"Jade, stop it." Nada spit out. "Look Angelique, she's right with one thing. I hope for your sake you get sold, everything is better than this."

"What do u mean with that?" Angelique asked Nada. "Well look I was first auctioned off and I was a maid for that family, had to heal their wounds and cook and clean and I hated it but they would beat me if I didn't listen so I listened. The family members died one night in a fire and because I had to sleep outside I wasn't in the fire, so I was a suspect. The master took me back and pledged me not guilty so I was relieved and happy that I was gone from that family and he told me I was his favorite so he decided to keep me. Let me tell u that I would take that family back again if I could. They might've let me sleep outside and beated me but nothing that they did was as bad as what he does to us every day." Nada explained while tears where forming in her eyes.

Angelique took Nada's hand and rubbed her knuckles softly. "What did he do?" She asked just as Nada was about to answer the door swung open.

The man who'd carried her up the stairs was standing in the door opening. " ELIAS!" All four women yelled. But he shushed them. "It's not for food. The master wants to see her." He said to them while gesturing to Angelique.

Nada turned back to Angelique and opened her mouth. "Promise me u will listen and not ask any questions until he tells u to answer him. Don't do anything else just listen and follow him please." She pleaded. "I promise." Angelique answered while standing up from the bed.

She walked to the door and exited the room. "Follow me. " The man she now knew was called Elias mumbled.

She did as she was told and he led her to the masters room. The room she noticed was filled with people and a small podium.

She was led trough the crowd and to the said small podium. She stepped o the podium and was led to the middle of the stage by Elias. She then felt him stepping backwards and that's when all the lights went out except for one small spotlight that pointed at where she was standing.

Then a man entered the stage as well and she noticed it was the master of the house.

"My dear people, we are gathered here today for something very special. A new half angel. She changed 2 days ago and no one knew she was one so she is completely untouched. A newborn as we like to call." He said loudly and the room laughed.

"The starting bid is 500." He said looking to the crowd.

Angelique looked down at the stage asking herself why this was happening and why she was letting it happen but that's when she remembered Nada's words and she sighed. Was she really supposed to let herself get sold like a piece of meat? Wasn't there anything at all that she could do to stop this?

She was brought back from her thoughts when she heard the master yell; "No one?" He yelled to the crowd. One person from the crowd yelled back; "They are worthless. No one wants a half angel anymore."

The master hummed and that's when Angelique felt him coming closer. He started walking around her and yelled to the room. "She's untouched, has healing power and is half angel and half demon." He said while touching her back.

Angelique flinched away when he did that, the room gasping when she did.

The master stopped walking and stood still before her. "Undress. " He said.

Angelique didn't believe what she heard. "W....What?" She stuttered out. He came even closer to her and whispered in her ear; "Do as I say."

"No." She answered louder as she thought because the crowd gasped again. The master turned with his back to her and faced the crowd "Change of plans, sorry she is not for sale." He told the room and then turned to one of his man and said: "Hold her."

Before Angelique could react she was pushed down to her knees and she heard her t-shirt rip. The master turned to the room and said; "It's been a long time since I had a new half angel so all of u will watch as I take her as mine" He said while he loudly as he turned his back to the crowd.

Angelique had now tears in her eyes. "Let me go." She screamed out but her voice had become hoarse and it came out as a whisper. She struggeled trying to break free from the man holding her down to her knees and that's when the master pushed her down on her back and she felt her pants being pulled down.

Before she knew it she felt him push inside her.

Leave a comment if u want x