chapter 3

As always sorry for any mistakes if there are any English isn't my first language.

Selling my soul to the devil would hurt less.

Angelique didn't know how long she'd been in the trunk and she didn't know what or who would meet her when she came out of it. If she came out of it.

She honestly couldn't think about anything other than her foster parents, the betrayal and the fact that they sold her to someone made her angry.

And all because she's a half angel, another fact she hadn't processed yet.

She let out a frustrated scream and punched the roof of the trunk again. She yelped in surprise when she felt the car screeched to a halt.

She heard the door of the car open and close with a hard thud.

She heard the person walk towards the back of the trunk, his heavy shoes dragging over the asphalt.

The door slowly opened.

"Can you keep it quiet? " the gruffy looking man asked.

She lifted her head and completely turned towards the man.

"Fuck off. " She answered after a while. Spitting out the two words.

"What did u just say? " The man said coming closer so he could look in her eyes.

"Fuck you. " She spitted out after gathering up the courage to say it again. She was too angry to care about the consequences.

"You know you have an awful big mouth young lady. If I were you I would shut it."

"If u were me you would say the goddamn same thing so yes fuck off. Now didn't u have the mission to drop me off to someone or is it canceled?" She asked with a smirk painted onto her face. She didn't know where this confidence was coming from but honestly she couldn't even care about the consequences. She was doomed anyways so why the hell not she thought.

"Don't... test me you little shit. " The man said coming even closer, veins showing on his bare arms.

Just when she was about to answer, she heard the other door at the front open.

"Yo, dude what's taking so long close the trunk so we can get this deal closed. " The other man yelled.

The man at the trunk turned towards her and opened his mouth.

"You're one lucky girl. "

"Yeah very lucky I am in a trunk and driven in a car owed by two douchebags. " she said hoping to provoke him but all he did was shut the trunk.

"BASTARD. " She yelled when she heard him start the car again. She let out a loud groan, this was going to be a long day.

She closed her eyes and not long after that she fell asleep.

A few hours later her eyes fluttered open when she heard two voices coming closer to her with every second.

The trunk opened and the first thing she noticed was that it was already dark outside.

How long had she been in the car? She asked herself.

But her thoughts were interrupted by the same man as before.

"Common princess, get out of the trunk. " He said in a demanding voice.

She did as she was told and got out the trunk carefully because she still had the ankle cuffs on.

"Now walk forward. " the man said while he gave her a slight push.

Angelique grunted in annoyance and she turned around, so she was faced to the man who had been annoying her.