Chapter 5

As always sorry for mistakes u can call them out x

This chapter mentions r.pe and the aftermath so if ur triggered easily again don't read x

Angelique didn't know how long it lasted. She had stopped fighting after a few tries. She didn't feel other people taking turns after him. It was all a blur.

All she knew is she was laying on the same stage, naked and covered in cum from different people. He had let the crowd, who wanted to join, join and take turns raping her while he stood and laughed.

She didnt know when she stopped crying or how long she had cried for them to stop.

She felt numb, she was laying curled up in a fetus position on the podium. The room that had been filled with people was now empty.

She didn't want to stand up or eat or do anything but cry, but even that was out of the question.

She heard a the main door open but she didn't care to look who it was. It was probably him again.

She didnt react when she felt something being layed down upon her, she looked up however when she saw Elias crutching in front of her.

"Can i touch u?" He asked, eyes showing pity.

Angelique tried to answer but instead came out a loud sob and she started to cry.

She grabbed the blanket, which now covered her naked body and pulled it closer so she was fully covered.

"I won't touch you. But u need to try to stand do u think u can do that?" She heard him ask, still sobbing she nodded no.

"That's okay. Do u need another blanket or some clother?" He asked.

"W...why d..do u c...are" she said inbetween sobs. "D..don't y..ou wan..t to t..a..ke y..our turn."

She started crying harder and rocked back and forth in her fetus position.

"Look, i'm not what u think i am. Im not his helper im also a prisoner. Let me help, please."

"Do u want some water?" He asked and she nodded no. "Can u try to sit up for me?" He asked, she wanted to nod no again but she did as he asked and sat up while wrapping the blanket around her body.

He sat down aswell. "Okay hey, look at me." He said and she did. "I helped the other girls, ill help u aswell if u want my help. I bring them food, i'll also bring u food if u want. Do u need me to get something to eat?" He asked.

"No." She answered while looking down at her hands.

"U need to eat something or try to drink some water so u don't lose strenght." He explained.

"Does it mather, i'm his now if I die at least he can't do anything anymore." She said while standing up, dropping the blanket.

He crunched down and took the blanket that had fallen on the ground and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"Yes it mathers, look i'll bring u to the others okay there is a pile of clothes if u want and i'll bring some food and water for when u do get thirsty or hungry. But please listen to me, we'll all get out of here some day." He said.

She looked into his eyes and saw emptiness in them so she asked; "U lost someone didn't you?"

He nodded. "He killed my half sister and kept me. She was an half angel I am an angel or better I was an angel." He said smiling sadly.

"No u can't be, angels went back to heaven when the war ended."

"Not all of them" He explained, with that he turned around gesturin Angelique to follow him.

She did taking small steps as it hurt to walk. He noticed that and slowed down so that he was walking besides her.

"All angels have wings." She whispered after they were almost out of the room.

She noticed that his walking stopped when she said. He turned to her, eyes filled with pain and regret. He pulled his sleave up without anything and there she saw a single electric handcuff.

"He murdered my sister and took me as a prisoner and as i watched her being murdered they cut off my wings. So i would be forever stuck on the ground, this bracelet stops me from using my powers and leaving the house or going of road when i need to get someone. Im stuck here as his personal assistent having to do things to people..." He trailed of, she noticed him shaking his head and before she could ask something he started to speak again;

"Anyways look we all will escape this hell one day. I promise we will." He said looking straight into her eyes and with that he turned back around and started walking again.

She following swiftly. He opened the door where the others were staying when theh arrived there and without saying anyhing she walked into the room and he closed the door behind her.

Small chapter, leave a comment if u want.