chapter 2

Leave a comment, I like having comments and feedback.

It gives me the courage and the excitement to keep on writing and creating.

As always sorry about any mistakes, my first language isn't English.

You only have one life, use it well

Angelique woke up that day in a cold and dark room.

"DAD?" She yelled out, her voice hoarse and cheer.

"MOM?" She yelled out not much longer but both were greeted by silence.

After her cries being answered by silence, Angelique started hyperventilating. This was just a nightmare she kept telling herself, this wasn't real, she would wake up in her own room when this nightmare was over.

Angelique pinched herself hoping to wake up but nothing happened and that's when she realized that this wasn't a nightmare, that this was real. She then started thinking back at how she got here and why she was here.

It had been her birthday and it had been a beautiful day. Her parent's got her cake...

Her parent's had acted weird, her dad had gone to call somebody and her mom had told her to eat a piece of the pie.

Angelique gasped when she figured it out, her mom had probably done something in the glass of milk she had left on the table when she had gone to take the pie out of the fridge.

But why?

Angelique didn't know why, all she knew was that her parents had acted weird. Had it been something she had said or done?
She didn't know but she wanted to, so she tried to stand up but immediately fell back to the ground when she tried to walk forwards.

She landed on the ground with her hands holding her up. She sat back down and shifted her legs forwards so she could look down towards her feet.

Tears escaped her eyes when she saw that her feet were bound together by metal cuffs. The cuffs were connected to the wall so she couldn't go further then were she was sitting now.

With tears now rolling down her cheeks, she went to sit with her back against the wall and asked herself what she'd done wrong.

5 hours after complete darkness and silence and overthinking, Angelique finally heard someone's voice coming from what she figured out was the hallway.

"So you found some buyers? " She heard a rough, male voice ask.

"No but we did found someone who wanted to auction her, they will sell her." She heard another voice answer back.

"Who." She heard a female voice ask.

Angelique let out a cry when she recognized the voice. "MOM!" She yelled out and that's when she heard the voices from the hallway stop. Hoping they heard her, she tried again.

"MOM! " She yelled again.

Angelique let out a sigh when she heard the door open. She squinted her eyes when the light from the hallway blinded her sight and she lifted up her hand so she could see who had walked into the room.

She smiled when she noticed that it was her parents.

"Mom, dad!" she cried out. She tried standing up when she saw them coming closer but fell to the ground again and that's when she noticed her mom coming closer to her. Angelique was about to open up her mouth and ask what she was doing here but her dad beated her to it.

"Take her to them. " He said to the two male figures who were standing outside of the door.

"Dad? What? " She asked, her eyes filled with confusion and voice laced with betrayal.

She however got no answer again. So she turned to her mom.

"Mom, What's going on? What am I doing here?" She asked desperately.

Her mom let out several little sobs, so Angelique stood up and stepped closer to her. Carefully so she wouldn't fall.

She reached out with her hand to touch her mother's cheek.

"Mom. I-"

"DON'T, don't call me like that I'm not your mother. " Her mom yelled back while she slapped away Angelique's hand.

Angelique opened and closed her mouth. Her lip was quivering and she was on the brink of breaking down.

"What -." She stuttered "what did I do, why are you acting like this?"

Her mom opened her mouth but before she could speak her father and the guys from before spoke first.

"U can take her now, we don't want her anymore." He told to the two men.

"Dad? " She asked with tears coming out if her eyes.

Her father came closer. "I am not your father and my wife is not your mother. We could never be parents of a half - angel. " He spit out, voice laced with anger and venom and eyes filled with hatred.

Angelique gasped. "No. I'm not, I can't be. "

"Well you are." Her father said and then turned towards the two men again and said, "Take her away. "

The two man loosened the cuffs from the wall but not from her ankle, taking the opportunity, Angelique punched one of them in the nuts and tried to run but with her ankles still cuffed to each other, she fell on her knees and the other man caught her, she tried punching him and kicking him but nothing seemed to work.

The guy she had punched in his nuts had recovered and caught her legs stopping her from kicking them both and that's how they dragged her out of the room while she screeched out her parents' names, while she screamed at them to help her.

She kept kicking the whole way out and kept trying to escape from their strong grasps. But she couldn't.

She glanced one last time towards her parents who were standing at the end of the hallway now and that's when she saw them getting money from a woman who was standing next to them.

She screamed her father's name in hope he wouldn't go on with this but he didn't even look up while she was dragged out of the building.

The two man carried her outside and walked with her struggling in their grasps towards a black car standing in front of the building.

They then threw her in the trunk and closed it. She punched the roof of the trunk and screamed for help when she heard the engine of the car starting. Realizing that she couldn't escape and nobody would help her she broke down into tears.

She felt the car riding away and started to feeling terrified instead of sad because she did not know where her destination was. She started getting terrified of the horrors that she had read about in the books happening to her.

Sorry for anymistakes, leave a comment and feedback if u want.