IMPORTANT PART 2

Quick update on the situation of my new account. I have found out why I'm able to continue in on my account on my computer and that's because it's already signed me in and I guarantee that if I were to sign out and try to get back in, I wouldn't be able to. So unfortunately, anything that I do on wattpad from now on will be on a different account! I'm really sorry for this inconvenience!!! I wish there was something I could do but the actual google account was deleted and I can't restore it. So from now on, my new account is Psych0pinapple, not much different from my current one. From there I will be continuing this book and in fact the title will be Warmth~(A melizabeth fanfic CONTINUATION). Also if everyone who has followed me will re-follow me on the new account I would much appreciate it so I could follow you back. Again, FORGIVE ME IM SO SORRRRYYYYYYY!!!!! If you wish to continue reading this story, go to the new account and there it will be or at least I'll try to get a chapter in by today! I know I've said sorry like a million times but I really am!!!! I love you guys, and this is the last chapter FOR THIS ACCOUNT!!!!!! THE STORY WILL BE CONTINUED I PROMISE YOU SO PLEASE DONT SEND ME HATE MAIL!!!!!! Again the new account is Psych0pinapple, and I hope to talk to you guys again soon :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------