1

Hey beans,

I am sorry for uploading late .My phone was messing up and wouldn't let me type stuff so I had to wait a while.Most of the chapters are going to be written in Catalina's point of view(her name is going to be changed) but will be switched up at times.Some names will change just like the events will  but the book is still the same like I stated earlier.Anyway hope you enjoy this first chapter of what will be hopefully many .

Love,
Little jelly bean

I watched as the fallen leaves danced in the air,moving further yet closer to each other .I heard the whistle of the wind ,blowing to the east picking up anything it could.I gazed up at the cloudy yet sunny sky.The colors blending so well together.I imagine an artist painting with such light beautiful strokes,mixing different hues,blending them and creating the master piece above me.

I looked down at the side walk , children walking with their parents hand in hand while being snuggled up in their cozy warm jackets.Some were riding their bicycles. Maybe racing against their friends or siblings .Regarlds the reason they all had huge smiles plastered on their faces.

I looked at the big tree house in my front lawn. It has been abandoned for years....or so people thought. I go there every once in a while,trying to get away from everything but not quite everyone. There's someone well dear to me that's there,special in my heart.

I smiled at the thought of my angel.As delicate as a flower and as sweet as honey but at times as angry as a lion with shark like teeth my angel can be. I laughed at the thought of this.

The wind started to pick up and that was my que to go back inside.I slowly but swiftly stood up and walked to the edge of the roof from where I was sitting.I turned around and placed my tiny hand on the amulet around my neck and fell back ,feeling the cool wind against my skin and clothes and started picturing where I wanted to be,on my bed .

Soon enough I was face to back with my comfortable bed. I opened my eyes only to have piercing blue eyes staring at me. How stunning his eyes can be. So beautiful and gentle yet if you stare at them for long you'll feel like they are sucking in your soul.

"One of these days you will get caught." He said moving up and away from me but sat at the edge of the bed.I looked at him as he brushed his hair out of his face."So will you ."I said sitting up and threw one of my pillows at him.

He caught it without even turning around."And I won't care as long as I get to see you."He said turning around and smiling at me. He has such a pretty smile while I on the other hand didn't even tho he says otherwise.

I crawled to him and sat on his lap burying my face in the crook of his neck." What are you even doing here?" I asked while looking at the moon birthmark on my foot. The birthmark is of a crescent moon with a star.When I was yonger my father thought of it as a curse because everyone in my family's lineage had a star birthmark plainly but I on the other hand had the cresent moon and the star.

"I came here to see you ."he said and placed a kiss on the top if my head. I loved whenever he came over.I hate the fact that he lives away but at least I get to see him. He started to dig in his pockets and pulled out his phone.