ii

Little side note:
(There will be grammatical errors when her son speaks because he is barely learning how to speak)

2

I didn't realize I was crying till he pulled away and wiped my face." Mama your leaking."he said pouting at me. I giggled and looked at him." Are you sad mama? We could go home and watch the movie you like, Pwincess and the fwog and then we can make some shacks and cuddle."

He said while bouncing in my arms." I'm okay baby. How was your day though?"I asked him as I turned around and started walking to my car. "I have lot of fun but not as much fun when I wit you momma."he said and kissed my cheek.

Once we got to the car I unlocked it and sat him in his car seat and I got in the drivers seat. I looked back at him to make sure he is okay. Once I was sure he was I started the car."Momma can we yet some foyo pwease?"he asked with a pout on his lip. He's so adorable.

"Well we have to get you washed up and finish your homework if you have any sweetie." I said pulling out of the school."I have no howork momma.I finish when I is waiting for you."He said quickly .

"I'm sorry I was late baby I lost track of time. We can get froyo after you wash up and get changed."I responded. He smiled really big and yelled out yay. We drove to the sound of music emitting from the speakers .

At a point he had asked for me to play one of his favorite songs ,baby shark. He likes the rnb version because apparently the beat is steady and nice for him. We pulled up at a red light and he started squealing while looking out of the window.

I turned to see what he was looking at and it was Sirene, the froyo store. " I see you later."he said bouncing in his seat. I swear he has so much energy it's insane.The light tunred green and we drove off.

We finally arrived home but I couldn't park my car in the driverway because it was filled with cars. Wonder whose here,I thought to myself. I got out of the car and took him out of his seat and handed him his bracelet and just like that he became invisible to everyone but me with the help of the bracelet.

No one really knows he's here or that he is under my care. If Persephone knew that there was another mouth to feed she would flip. She barely likes feeding the ones she already has.

I gave him the key to my room as we walked up to the house. As soon as I opened the  door he ran up stairs to my room. I shut the door and turned around to come face to chest with Duncan, my mothers boyfriend.

"Hello darling."he said getting closer to me. You could smell the beer stench coming out of his mouth as if when he was further you couldn't smell it enough. Now that he is this close to me  it's much stronger.

I gently pushed him away. Hate when he's drunk. He's more of an assholes than when he's sober. "Excuse me ."I said trying to move around him but he pushed met against the door ."Where are you going in such a rush? Your moms about to leave for work and I was thinking maybe you and me could have some fun."he whispered in my ear .