Hybrid | BTS | 21+

Quick Backstory:
Y/N has lived alone in a secluded mansion all by herself for as far as she can remember. Her parents were CEOs to a large, famous company however, they tragically lost their life during a party on a ship. Y/N was the only survivor of the ship wreck.
Now, what happens when she suddenly finds seven animals in her backyard?
(A/N: Now that I re-read this, this could be made into an actual fanfic. Comment if you want me make an actual ff book on this)

——

It was a fucking orgy.

You were getting fucked by all seven of your beloved hybrids. All of you were standing in the middle of your room - stripped and completely naked - courtesy of them from taking off your clothing one by one as they carried you to your room after a long day of work.

You felt an arm snake it's way around your waist as you were back-hugged by Hoseok. Suddenly, without warning, you felt pain and pleasure in your anal and moaned loudly - almost screaming as it took you by surprise. As you twisted your head to look behind you, it turned out that he was taking your behind, thrusting his hips vigorously making you scream out his name in pleasure.

Another hand had grabbed your chin to turn your head to face the hot, sexy man in front of you - Jin. He kissed you passionately licking your bottom lip asking for permission to enter his tongue. You obliged with pleasure. It was a battle for dominance to which Jin won. His wet muscle travelling and exploring every inch of your mouth.

When he separated from your mouth, a string of saliva could be seen connecting your mouths. You were both panting and huffing for air. Jin smirked seeing your tomato, flushed face and looked down to your dripping wet pussy.

You had cum about two times as Hoseok kept fucking you from your anal however you didn't even notice as Jin had taken your attention from the kiss.

Jin's hand travelled from your chin down your stomach as rested on your clit. He twisted his hand so that his thumb was pressed against your soaking cunt. He started rubbing his thumb sending chills and adding more pleasure making you moan like some pornography video.

Just as you had cum for the third time, Jin removed his hand from your vagina and positioned himself at your entrance. He looked at you as if asking for your confirmation. As you gave him a small smile and a light nod, he slowly pushed his fully erect cock into you. You screamed loudly sure that the whole state could hear you.

You weren't sure if your pussy could take two big, large cocks fucking you senselessly but one thing was certain. You were in ecstasy from the extreme pleasure of two dicks filling you up.

Jin started thrusting in and out of you going faster as you adjusted to both his and Hoseok's size. Eventually he was matched with Hoseok's rhythmic pace. Both of them were pounding into you at an alarming speed and you were sure something ripped inside you. Not that you minded it though. You were in extreme pleasure almost seeing stars as you came for the fourth time.

You were overstimulated but you didn't care one bit. It was the best time of your life.

As the two were fucking you, you glanced around the room and saw the other with flushed face, pumping themselves. You made eye contact with two of them as you gestured for Yoongi and Jungkook to come towards you and kneel on either side of you as you took their throbbing red cocks and started giving them a hand job.

They both tilted their heads back with a big 'o' shaped mouth, moaning and groaning.

Feeling a bit jealous you weren't giving them your attention too, Taehyung and Jimin stopped rubbing themselves and stood on either side of you. They started playing with your jiggling tits.

Taehyung has his mouth on your left nipple, swirling his tongue around, up and down then gently bitting it once in a while. Jimin was gropping your right massaging it with an occasional hard pinch making you scream his name to which he smirked at and continued teasing you.

You had cum another three or four times from the endless and relentless two fucking both your behind and front, the feeling of another two's throbbing, pulsating cocks in your hands as you rubbed them up and down, sometimes pinching their tips making them cum all over your hand two times. The teasing on your breasts from the other two sent another knot to the pit of your stomach making you continuously.

You slowly tired to opened you eyes and saw Namjoon pleasuring himself at the sight of you being fucked with no mercy. You quietly called out to him and told him to start rubbing your clit and pussy flaps. He did as you told him making you squirm and moan out another orgasm.

Hoseok has cum three times together with Jin inside you. Honestly, you wouldn't even be surprised if you turned to be pregnant the next day with the amount of their cum they had ejaculated into you. It was too much that it even started to drip down your thighs.

Yoongi and Jungkook has cum all over your hands two times. Your hands did wonders to them as they collapsed onto the floor panting hard and their whole body was twitching.

Taehyung and Jimin has cum three times just by teasing you and hearing your load moans and screams. They didn't even need to stroke themselves to cum. The same went for Namjoon. He had cum two times from the scene of you squirming under his and his brothers touch.

The night was long for both you and them as only moans, groans, grunts and screams could be heard from your mansion all night long.

Lucky you lived in a forest, a few miles away from civilisation for there to be neighbours who could hear you.

——

The next morning, you awoke to seven bodies scattered around you - all still naked. You smiled at the sight of Yoongi and Jungkook cuddling and clinging onto your arms. Taehyung and Jimin were passed out above your head while, Hoseok and Jin were by your legs. Namjoon was hugging your left ankle in between your legs.

You tried to get up despite the ridiculous amount of pain and soreness you felt on your pussy and thighs. Your whole bottom half was throbbing in pain. The stinging pain was too much for you as you collapsed right back down hitting your head. This made everyone around stir awake seeing you struggle to get up.

They all smirked.

"You know... this actually isn't a bad sight" Namjoon commented as he looked down at you in between your legs. His gaze slowly dragging it self down to your red, throbbing - most like even bleeding - pussy. He licked his lips at the delicious sight. He was even ready to take you again for another round, but held back seeing you glare at him.

"Your right hyung... cause this way Y/N won't be able to go anywhere" Jimin said.

"Our cute, sexy little prisoner who can only depend on us" Taehyung added.

"Ha. Ha. Really funny guys. Now could one of you please carry me to the bathroom? I really need to pee and wash up" You sarcastically said. They were really possessive of you.

Jungkook took you in his arms bridal style and looked down at you as he said, "We should do this more often and fuck you mercilessly so that you can't move in the morning and you won't be able to leave us for work". He smirked as he said that and the other guys nodded their heads agreeing with him.

You groaned in annoyance and just commanded Jungkook to take you to the bathroom not even commenting on his earlier statement.

Living with seven horny hybrid males while they were in heat was hot.

——

A/N: Welp that was certainly hot... 😏
Sooo that was the first smut I ever wrote. And of course it's with all seven of them... what had Wattpad done to me 😐.

If you have requests feel free to message me characters featured; any kinks; scenario and other important points.

——