Masturbation Show | JK | 🔞

Quick Backstory:
You and Jeongguk have been friends since children. Neither of you have gotten a boyfriend/girlfriend in your 20 years of life. So how do you release your sexual frustrations you may ask? Well, you two are actually best friends - with benefits.

——

The wind was blowing your dark, straight hair, allowing the light to accentuate your dark blue highlights.

You heard your name being called by a voice you know all too well. Your childhood best friend, Jeongguk.

"Y/N! Sorry to keep you waiting! I saw Jimin on my way out and got a bit caught up. Sorry"

"I would say it's fine but... a bit? You mean a bit by a whole hour late?" You sarcastically said. Jeongguk drooped his head to look at the floor making you feel guilty. Normally you would instantly give in to his cute pout and forgive him but not today.

He always used his puppy-dog eyes to make you instantly forgive him because he knows you're weak to that. You didn't want to baby him any longer so you turned on your heel and headed towards your house.

Your parents had went out for the week for a romantic vacation, leaving you alone as you didn't have any siblings. Jeongguk's mother offered to take care of you while your parents were out. And coincidently, you guys lived right next door to each other.

At first, you declined Mrs. Jeon saying you will be fine on your own but she kept insisting for you to stay at their house for the week. Jeongguk came to your rescue by offering to stay with you in your house to which his mother agreed to - surprisingly.

Now you two were living together for a whole week. He even made his space in your own room with his clothes and belongings scattered around.

While walking home, you had ignored Jeongguk the whole way as he tried to get your attention to forgive him. I mean, honestly speaking, would you forgive someone for leaving you in the cold, alone, waiting for them for a whole hour?

Well not Y/N.

"Hey Y/N~ Can't you forgive me now? I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to leave you out there"

"Really now? So I never crossed your mind while you were happily chatting with Jimin? How rude"

"No- I- I never meant it like that! We were just having boy talk..." He had mumbled the last part making it barely audible to you.

"Boy talk?" You repeated. "So you're saying this 'boy talk' is more important than your own best friend?" You continued with an incredulous look on your face.

"NO! NEVER! You're always important to me!"

You were surprised and taken a back by him raising his voice. He never raised his voice at you. But what caught your attention was his words. He cared for you. A lot.

You were about to forgive him when your stubborn hormones made you turn you head away once again. His eyes became saddened as you dropped his head once again.

Suddenly, something snapped in Jeongguk. Like a switch was flicked. He grabbed your wrists all of a sudden as he yanked you towards him, making you bump into his rock hard chest - a six pack.

He then threw you over his shoulder and chucked you onto your bed in your room. He climbed onto the bed, trapping you between his fit arms as he kissed you roughly.

He bit your bottom lip making you gasp and inserted his tongue into you, travelling all around in very nook and cranny of you mouth. He sucked on your tongue making you moan to which he smirked at.

The both of you suddenly detached yourselves from each other, gasping for air. His eyes were dark and hooded, a spark of lust and what you thought to be love but brushed away the thought as you were both just 'best friends' but with benefits.

So what Jeongguk is doing isn't the first.

You both used each other for your pleasure whenever you were feeling horny. Trying out different kinks and styles when you fucked - of course with each other's permission before doing them of course.

Jeongguk got off the bed and walked over to your bedside table - which was where all of yours and his toys were stored. He grabbed your favourite vibrator and tossed it to you before saying,

"I want to see you play with yourself. Strip baby" in a very seductive voice, whispering into your ear. He knows how to turn you on very well.

You slowly slid off your jeans leaving you in your oversized T-shirt and red lace panties. You had borrowed one of Jeongguk's white T-shirts, tucking into your jeans for the day.

Your hands then moved to the hem of the T-shirt slowly lifting it and taking it off, now leaving you in your red lacy lingerie - Jeongguk's favourite.

After stripping yourself bare and now completely naked for Jeongguk to see, you spread your legs and put the vibrator to your pussy and turn it on at a low level.

Your body jerks and your eyes clench shut as your feel a pleasurable sensation on the lower part of your body. You slowly push the toy deeper into you as you rise the power levels to eventually a high.

Your legs shake and your moans go out of control. Just as you begin to feel close to reaching your orgasm, you slightly open your eyes to see your best friend stripped and jerking off at the sight of you pleasuring yourself.

The view of Jeongguk's dick proudly standing and throbbing with his hand rubbing it up and down makes you cum hard as your lewd juices squirts all over the vibratory and reaching Jeongguk's dick.

He moans loudly as he cums and shoots his sperm over your thighs as your legs were tangled together.

The room was silent except for the panting trying to catch your breaths from the both of you, as you stared at each other in the eyes.

"That... was.... a great... show..." Jeongguk huffed out between his panting.

"Yep..." You huffed before dropping into Jeongguk's arms as he wrapped it around your waist.

You both fell asleep in each other's arms cuddled up, still naked though.

——