S&M pt.2 | JK&TH | 🔞

Previously:
You walked out of the store happy and ready to surprise the boys when they get home.

——

You thought if you should surprise the boys tonight as you arrived home but thought against it. You guys just had sex last night.

Then you remembered that it would be your seventh monthiversary next week so you thought to surprise them then. You refused to have sex with them until then knowing that it will make them very horny and needy.

The week passed and it was the night.

The two boys were out with their friends that day so you prepared everything for when they got home.

You left the toys on the bedside table ready for easy access. You changed into the new black lacy lingerie set you had bought last week. The fabric was thin and see-through allowing people to see your naked vagina and the nipples of your boobs. You had made sure to shave and your were ready for the best night of your life.

You had heard the front door open to the apartment. It was Taehyung's apartment but both you and Jungkook had moved in together with him when you guys started dating.

Hearing your name being called by Jungkook made you excited.

"Y/N! We're home!"

"I'm in our bedroom!" You shouted back and smirked when you heard two pairs of foot steps approach the bedroom.

The door swung open to reveal Jungkook and Taehyung in tight black jeans and casual t-shirts.

You were lying in bed with your legs crossed and waved at them saying "Welcome home".

Their eyes enlarged when they saw you in your sexy lingerie. You could see a now forming bulge in their pants when you looked down.

They both slowly stalked their way towards you making you feel restless and excited. Their eyes were filled with a strong glint of lust as they licked and bit their lips.

Just before Taehyung could touch you, you slapped his hand away earning a shocked look from the both of them. You smirked at them.

"I'm in charge today" You said seductively. They were both surprised by your attitude. Sure you were sassy, sarcastic and savage but, you were usually submissive in bed allowing them to pleasure you.

Your new attitude had made them even harder than before. They liked your new aura.

You gestured for them to sit on the bed and strip to which they did, as you reached for the rope and blindfold. You turned your head back to them to find them naked with just their boxers on.

They looked at you and then at the toys in your hand, slightly smiling and feeling excited, wondering what you were going to do.

You got off the bed and walked behind Taehyung first. You grabbed his wrists together and tied them with the rope as well as blindfolding him. He had just obediently sat there letting you touch him.

You then walked over to Jungkook leaving Taehyung to anticipate what you would do next. You tied Jungkook's wrists together and blindfolded him just as you did to Taehyung.