Cherry Boy | P. JM | 🔞

*

*

Cherry Boy - Park Jimin

*

"Ok... deep breathes Y/N... New job, let's get it" You said to yourself for motivation as you walked through the gate of the famous all boys religious high school to start your new job as a counsellor.

Upon arriving at the faculty offices, you were greeted by a fellow coworker.

"Miss Y/L/N Y/N. Pleasure to meet you. I'm a fellow counsellor Mr Kim Namjoon as well as an English teacher. I was advised by the principal to guide you to your office. Please come with me"

Mr Kim navigated his way through the enormous school to a building with the sign 'Counsellors'. You presume this is where your office will be and you may say, it screamed rich.

The hallways were decorated with crimson red carpet, a snow white wall with silver intricate designs and decorations. Your office was located at the far back.

Mr Kim opened the doors and you were in awe of the spacious room the school had decided to give you as an office. It looked quite bare but the design and size of the room blew your mind.

'This is an office?!' You thought.

Mr Kim bid you a nice day and explained the rules and system of the school before he left.

Obviously as the school was religious, no cursing or explicit behaviour was to be shown. Especially in front of the students.

The school had dormitory requirements as all students had to live in the dorms to attend with strict rules.

Your office was also sound proof. It was to keep students safe and reassured as confidentiality was key to counselling. No one could hear anything from the outside.

Also, your counselling sessions started today. The school had already made appointments for you on your first day. Great right?

You stroll around your office because it was that spacious. A large desk and chair was in front of the door with a few chairs in front. Cabinets and shelves were behind as well as to the right of the door. Right beside the door were couches and stools and they were quite comfortable to even sleep on.

You started organising your belongings in your office as you wait for your appointed students. Just as you finish, a light knock could be heard followed by the door opening.

Behind the door appeared a short but also taller than you chubby boy. He looked to be 18 in his last year of high school.