Contemplating the Universe

~Prim has posted a status update~

Why is the world round? Why are trees green and brown? Why do I breathe air? Why do fish swim and we walk? Why is our language the way it is? Who created God? Is there a way to live forever? Will someone ever know the secrets of the universe? How can we know so much but in reality know so little?

~Comments~

Katnip: I have a question...HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT COME OUT OF MY SISTER'S HEAD????

Peeta: How does Peeta get all da ladies? That is a good question.

Gale: How does Peeta seem stupider than a rock?

Johanna: What is a selfie?

Mitch: Don't get me started Johanna!

Prim: Has anyone ever tried to contemplate the universe and succeed but then die because the magnitude of it all was so large? Is that why we die of old age? Because of to much wisdom?

Finnick: I'm hungry.

Prim: Finnick are you hungry for power, riches, immortality because of the humane everlasting greed!

Finnick: No. I'm hungry for a sandwich...

Johanna: Finnick can I have a sandwich?

Finnick: Yes. Now go make me one.

Johanna: *Evil Glare*

Finnick: Who is the deadliest person here?

Peeta: Me of course.

Katnip: No way.

Gale: *Flexes muscles* I'm sorry Peeta I'm the deadliest.

Johanna: I think Mitch is pretty scary.

Mitch: *Looks up shrugs looks down at his knife thinking what would happen if he stabbed someone*

Prim: We got way of topic....

Peeta: Prim do you like turtles?