Ash & Lauren

Dedicated to lollipopcandycane for the request!

This is an Ashton Fic, hope you enjoy!

-Alex

-------------------------

You were standing up cradling your baby girl, Kate. No matter what you were doing you couldn't get her to stop crying.

It was a long and hard 10 months for you. Ashton, your boyfriend of 5 years, was on tour. You've skyped him, Text, and called each other everyday. He couldn't be there when the baby was born because you and him both knew it would attract way too much media attention. Both of you wanted to stay under the radar until the baby was a bit older.

But Kate was just impossible to quiet down. She jut kept crying and crying and crying. Eventually you began crying because Kate just wouldn't calm down. You were starting to give up.

That's when you heard singing coming from some place. You turned your head to find Ashton standing there singing a lullaby. You smiled. He was finally here. You were crying even more. That's when you felt Kate fall asleep in your arms. You looked up at Ashton to find him staring at Kate. He looked up into your eyes and smiled. You grabbed his shirt with your free hand and pulled him in to kiss you. You had a long and passionate kiss. He then looked down at the baby and started to tear up.

"We made her. She's so beautiful." he whispered.

"I know. She has your eyes." you almost giggled.

"C-can I hold her?" he asked

"Of course." you whispered.

You passed the baby to Ashton and watched as his smile grew. After holding the baby for about 10 minutes, he placed her in her crib. Then he turned towards you and got down on one knee.

"Lauren, I love you, so so so so much. You mean the world to me, and I don't know what I would do without you. Your my life. And I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Lauren, will you marry me?"

You started crying. You hugged him so tight.

"Yes Ashton. I will marry you"

-------------------------

Hai

I hoped it was ok Lauren (:

Want a one shot with your name in it?

Leave your name, boy, and scenario

HERE!

Peace

-Alex