Daddy Michael

Hai it's Alex :)

This is a kinky/fluff Fic

Enjoy!:3

---------------------------

"Oh Daddy" you moaned as Michael slapped your ass for the 5th time.

He spun you around so your front was facing him. He pushed you back onto the bed and cuffed your hands to the headboard.

"You've been a bad bad girl, y/n. I think it's time for Daddy to punish you real good." he whispered into your ear before slamming into you.

That's how the whole night went. Rough sex that just got more heated and heated.

-------------------5 years later----

"Daddy, why do boo boos hurt?" Alex sniffled into his daddy's shoulder. Michael was sure boogers were going to cover his shirt later.

"I'm not to sure, little man." Michael practically whispered. Michael was left home alone with his son. Being almost 4, Alex was a very curious kid. And Michael was a very nervous parent. He didn't know how to answer Alex's questions, even if they were very simple.

He always wanted to have a son. And now that he does (he had for the past 4 years) he's nervous as... Something... Nervous.

Michael bandaged up Alex's scraped knee and gave Alex cuddles and kisses to make him feel better.

You opened the door to you and Michael's room only to find the two boys cuddled up and asleep on your bed. You decided it would be best to join them. And that's what you three did for the rest of the night. Cuddled.

-------------------------------------

Sorry it sucks.

Me and Lily have a new fanfic! It's called:

5SOS Sex Slave Gone Wrong?

Go check it out!

If you want a personalized One Shot comment your name and scenario

HERE!

Peace!

-Alex