Port Forward

Hello and, again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. 

We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to begin the test proper. 

Before we start, however, keep in mind that although fun and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activities, serious injuries may occur.  

For your own safety and the safety of others, please refrain from-- [bzzzzzt]  

Por favor bordón de fallar Muchos gracias de fallar gracias  

stand back. The portal will open in three, two, one.  

Excellent. Please proceed into the chamberlock after completing each test.  

First, however, note the incandescent particle field across the exit. 

This Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill will vaporize any unauthorized equipment that passes through it - for instance, the Aperture Science Weighted Storage Cube.  

Please place the Weighted Storage Cube on the Fifteen Hundred Megawatt Aperture Science Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button.  

Perfect. Please move quickly to the chamberlock, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the Button are not part of this test.  

You're doing very well!  

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, which may, in semi- rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.  

Very good! You are now in possession of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.  

With it, you can create your own portals.  

These intra-dimensional gates have proven to be completely safe.  

The Device, however, has not.  

Do not touch the operational end of The Device.  

Do not look directly at the operational end of The Device.  

Do not submerge The Device in liquid, even partially.  

Most importantly, under no circumstances should you (static, slows to a stop)  

Please proceed to the chamberlock. Mind the gap.  

Well done! Remember: The Aperture Science Bring Your Daughter to Work Day is the perfect time to have her tested.  

Welcome to test chamber four.  

You're doing quite well.  

Once again, excellent work.  

As part of a required test protocol, we will not monitor the next test chamber. You will be entirely on your own. Good luck.