The Final Test

The experiment is nearing its conclusion. 

The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake. 

Well done! Be advised that the next test requires exposure to uninsulated electrical parts that may be dangerous under certain conditions.  

For more information, please attend an Enrichment Center Electrical Safety seminar. 

Welcome to the final test! 

When you are done, you will drop the Device in the equipment recovery annex.

  Enrichment Center regulations require both hands to be empty before any cake-- [garbled]  

  Congratulations! The test is now over. 

  All Aperture technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin.  

  Rest assured that there is absolutely no chance of a dangerous equipment malfunction prior to your victory candescence.  

  Thank you for participating in this Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment activity. 

Goodbye.

  What are you doing? Stop it! I... I... We are pleased that you made it through the final challenge where we pretended we were going to murder you.  

  We are very, very happy for your success.  

  We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success.  

  Place the device on the ground, then lie on your stomach with your arms at your sides.  

  A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party.  

  Make no further attempt to leave the testing area.  

  Assume the party escort submission position or you will miss the party.  

Hello?

Where are you?

I know your there I can feel you here. 

What are you doing?

You haven't escaped you know.

Your not even going the right way.

Hello?

Is anyone there?

  Okay. The test is over now. You win. Go back to the recovery annex. For your cake.  

  It was a fun test and we're all impressed at how much you won. The test is over. Come back.  

  Uh oh. Somebody cut the cake. I told them to wait for you, but they did it anyway. There is still some left, though, if you hurry back.  

You're not even going the right way.

Where do you think your going?

Because I don't think your going where you think your going.

Hello?

Didn't we have some fun though?

  Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like [no way] and then I was all 'we pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great!  

Is anyone there?

You really shouldn't be here. This isn't safe for you.

It's not too late to turn back.

I'm not angry. Just go back to the testing area.

  Okay. I am going to kill you now.  

  I feel sorry for you, really, because you're not even in the right place.  

  You should have turned left before.  

  It's funny, actually, when you think about it.  

  Someday we'll remember this and laugh. and laugh. and laugh. Oh boy. Well. You may as well come on back.  

  You're not a good person. You know that, right?  

  Good people don't end up here.  

  Can you hear me?  

  This is your fault. It didn't have to be like this.  

  I'm not kidding now. Turn back or I will kill you.  

  I'm going to kill you, and all the cake is gone.  

  You don't even care. Do you?  

  This is your last chance.

  To ensure the safe performance of all authorized activities, do not destroy vital testing apparatus.  

  For your own safety, do not destroy vital testing apparatus.  

  Certain objects may be vital to your success; Do not destroy testing apparatus.  

  Vital testing apparatus destroyed.