Chapter 2 !

———————At school —————— (all of the boys children attend a 5 star private school in the pick above)

As I walk in to school I see my brother coming up to me aswell "hey bro what's up" I say "nothing much you should really come and give my mum another chance Emma it would mean a lot to me " Freddie asks with a pleading look on his face . I just laugh at his look at can't stop for about 2 minutes . "Seriously tho please can you try" Freddie says . "Okay I will but you have to give me sometime" I say another for him to shut up he just smiles and side hugs me .

As we walk in the door of school ms wall is there and she immediately spots me and tells me to take out my earrings. I roll my eyes earning a smirk from Freddie and ms walls saying "less of the attitude" slap the earnings into her hand and walk to my locker me and Freddie say our goodbyes .

As I walked up to my locker I see my bestie chloe "heyyy sis" she says/screams "hiiii" . Me and Chloe catch up on the latest gossip and we go to assmebly first . We end up talking through the whole thing . As I looked over I so Lee downes A.K.A the cutest boy in the year. Staring at me. (He's played by Jacob satorious)

So next was French and I sit beside Ler in that class and at the back of class so it's grand

So next was French and I sit beside Ler in that class and at the back of class so it's grand . Me and Lee we're talking and he asked me out in the end so I was like yes obviously and he kissed me on the cheek I was freaking out !! Ms o brien came in and she asked me for the homework except I didn't have mine . So she gave me a detention with her and started giving out to me for not be prepared and stuff . It was totally boring .

It was lunch and Lee was hanging around with me and the squad ( Lauren,chloe ,Sarah,Kendall,Grace) (Cody,Alex,Toby,eoin,Kyle ) Lee  all of sudden started kissing me then we were making out and we both pulled apart when we heard someone clear their throat. It was ms Curran (principle)  "BOTH OF YOU MY OFFICE NOW" she screamed at her spit landed on my face . "Eww keep your salvia to yourself miss and no need to loud we have ears" i said with a smirk on my face Lee then dragged me to the office direction "you know your making things worse for yourself by acting up like this"he said
"Aw since when did you become such a softie" I pinched his is cheek . We were about to kiss but then next thing I know Blake (Niall's son ) shouts "what the fuck do you think your doing" his face is full of anger. "Blake calm down okay we were only" "only what emma? ... about to MAKE OUT WITH LEE" ! Blake said launching himself ready to throw a punch at Lee only to be stopped my ms Curran clearing shouting "Mr Horan back to class NOW as for you Ms Tomlinson and wait here" she demands pointing at the chairs outside the office "mr downes inside my office your parents are on the way both of you". I gulped this really was the last straw with my dad and the school oops what have I put myself into.

Louis P.O.V🔥

Eleanor called me I was pretty busy preparing my boys for the lives but I answered anyway .

L- hey love everything alright?

E- I'm great thanks for asking but emma got in trouble again in school for kissing a boy

L- WHAT she ... she's not going back to school

E- we can talk about this when we go home but she needs to be collected so I can't I'm super busy here can you ?

L-to be honest I can't same here I still have to work with Anthony and Brendan so who will we get to collect her .

E- can you ring my brother to see if he will collect her ?
L- sure babe I love you take care bye
E- I love you too go easy on her okay
L- I will try babe bye
E- byee

Phone call

N- hey bud what's up ?

L- just getting the boys ready for the lives and you

N- nothing much sitting here bored
L- wanna do me and your fave sis a favour
N- sure what's it
L - emma got in trouble at school again could you collect her?
N-sure mate anything for my fave niece you know she sure is a tomo.
L- that's what I'm afraid about I don't know what to do with her
N-she will come around louis just give her time bud she is a teenager !
L- thanks mate
N- no promblem see ya in a bit !
L- bye

Authors note !!!!!!!

Hi guys please vote if I get 10 votes I will do the next chapter feel free to comment any suggestions you would like to make

•what will happen to emma?
•will Lee be okay ?