Chapter 9

So it's been a few weeks on tour with the one and only 1D. Dad has gotten so much stricter with me . It's so annoying. "Emma wake up we have to go"  . "Why Harreh where are we going" . "Cmon sweetie we are doing a photo shoot" . I open my eyes and tell harry "harry let me remind you I'm not a member of 1D therefore YOUS have to do a photo shoot and I am staying in bed". He chuckles and says "listen if it was up to me I would let you , but your dad wants you to come". "What about Freddie and the twins" I say. "They had to go back home last night they have school to go to they would of said goodbye but you were asleep" he said. "Oh what about 5sos?" I say.
"They're recording in the studio for the day".

So we're at the studio for the photo shoot about an hour now. I'm sitting in the corner bored scrolling through tiktok on my phone. There is a McDonald's across the street I might ask can I go. "DAAAAAAAAADDDD" I scream . "What's wrong baby" he says quite worried. "Can I go over to McDonalds by myself I'm hungry please I won't be two minutes" I say.
He sighs in relief I'm not hurt and says "ehhh okay walk straight over and back I trust you here's the money make sure you get something to eat okay" "Duh that's why I'm going over" I go into the elevator and press the G for ground floor. You might ask how's my eating disorder. Well truth be told it's getting better. I have gained so much weight and I kinda like it so that's good I guess.

I'm over in McDonald's it's pretty busy. I go to the counter and order a chicken nugget meal with a water. After I sit down and it eat all it was so good 🤤. I sit and text Luke .. let's just say in the texts he wants me pretty bad 😏.
I go to the bathroom go to a stall , do my business. As I'm coming out of a stall. This old dark coloured skin man says "you have pretty eyes girl and pretty body"  whilst his eyes roll up and down my body. He then forces me into a bathroom stall and he forces me to do things I don't want to do. After he beats me up.
It's been half an hour later I'm just sat here crying.

Louis pov
It's been over and 1 hour since Emma left I'm starting to get worried so me and the boys walked over to McDonald's. Emma is nowhere to be seen. I ask the people at the till if they seen this girl showing a picture of my daughter. They said the last they seen of her was her sitting on that chair eating her food.

Harry checks the toilets and shouts in here.

Emma's pov
Another man comes in I can't make who it is just his body shape. He then shouts something I can't make out what it is. So say quite hoarsely "please don't hurt me". The strange man then sounds like he's going to cry when he says"baby girl it's uncle harry I would never hurt you I promise your safe now but you have to stay with me okay".  " I'm trying Harry buts it's very hard" . Then more people come into the toilets immediately get scared and say "Harry please don't let them hurt me"

Louis p.o.v
I couldn't believe my eyes here was my child beaten up vulnerable and weak. I say "Emma it's your dad baby you are going to be okay it's only me and the boys here nobody's going to hurt you". She nods hardy points down to her skirt torn and blood coming down her legs.
My baby girl got raped "call and ambulance and Eleanor"

Niall's p.o.v
I just can't believe it my precious Emma was raped my some man. I call my sister Eleanor
E- Hey bro what's up ?
N- El I have something to tell you are you sitting down?
E- yes why are you crying is everyone okay Niall !
N-  it's e-Emma she was ...
E- what's wrong with her is she alright ?
N- no she's been raped come here now.
I then hung up the phone .