Chapter 4

Louis P.O.V🔥
I see Emma and Niall coming through the door. "Thanks mate for doing that I dunno what I do with out you" I say "no promblem Lou I do anything for Emma, well I should probably get going see you in a while" he said. "Bye nialler" .
I walk over to Emma she gulps I point to a chair I don't even look at her in the eye "stay here don't move until I come back do homework or something give me your phone now" emma hands her phone . I go back to the stage and sigh "weres my baby gone" I say.

Emma's P.O.V 🤩
Dad just took my phone ughh. I try to start my homework but I just can't do it see I have dylesxia so it's quiet challenging that's why I neve do my homework the teachers just don't think I bother. I see a group of boys coming up "hi 5sos but are names are Calum Ashton Luke and Michael you are?" They're quiet cute who am I kidding there gorgeous "hey my name's Emma, Emma May Tomlinson Louis daughter"."oh nice to meet you how come your not in school?".
I just smirk "let's just say I got in trouble and got sent home my dads not really in a good mood with me atm" They both just laugh we just talk for most of the time and I have to say I really love Luke he's so cute and amazing but I shouldn't really be thinking about this I have a boyfriend which I'm pretty sure dad will never let me see him again but we all know I will and don't take no for an answer.

Luke's p.o.v
Emma is really funny and super pretty and there's only like a 4 year age gap I am 18 she is 14 . There's something about her like her rebel side that I find rather attractive.....Wait why am I even thinking this if I only met her 10 minutes ago.I should probably stop conserdering I'm best mates with her dad. Oh shit what am I thinking 😳

Louis P.o.v

We were just finished up I said my goodbyes to all the contestants. As I'm walking out to get Emma I see her fast asleep with her head on her desk on top of her books. I sigh and shake her shoulders "Emma cmon get up we need to get going" she woke up and yawned "I see your working hard anyway" I say sarcastically. She said "I took a 5 minute power nap dad I'm working to hard" very sassy "cmon we're going" I say as I'm still pissed at her.

~skip the car ride~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's P.O.V
The car ride was really quite apart from the dull sound of the radio. Dad and mum we're talking in the kitchen while I wait in the living room they wouldn't even let me watch tv it's been about 20 minutes.They both finally came in thank god . "Me and your dad have made a decision"mum said. "Emma although I am extremely disappointed in you I'm not going to shout at you but your punishment is that your coming on tour with me the boys and their kids and no phone until a month and no going to the next disco is that clear!"dad said very sternly. "That's so unfair yous gave me a choice to stay here and spend my summer with nan and I picked to stay and Freddie wanted to go guys please I had plans". "Don't speak to us like that your going , you should've thought before you got in trouble in school and kissed a boy" dad said. "Emma go pack your bags yous are leaving tomorrow". I then ran up the stairs and slammed my door.
Go on tour with dad and the rest of the 1d family great ! Note my sarcasm it's going to be hell!!!

Heys guys hope you like this chapter sorry for such a wait for an update but here y go please vote and comment 🔥