Chapter 8

So Dad then makes me sit beside him it's actually quite a good concert .Jacob is amazing on stage and he even gave a cheeky wink nobody really notice though so that's good. I hope nobody did because that's the last thing I want for me to be in more trouble than I am in.

Luke hasn't looked at me once since I am here and it has been 2 hours like what's stuck up his arse?. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when dad was telling me we have to go back to the bus and leave. It all was quite a rush but anyway. I was a bit upset that I never said goodbye to Jacob but we will text ...hopefully!

"Emma you have lost so much weight have you not been eating?" Dad and the others started saying. Great ! This is what I need please note my sarcasm, in the corner of my eye I see Luke observing the scene. Oh so now he cares..... 🤭
I was so busy lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that i spaced out that was until my amazing brother slapped me. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FUR" (see what I did there? Only through directioners now that!). Everyone started laughing and Niall spoke "Your getting more Irish than me everyday" I replied "hahaha very funny". Dad said "we need to get you eating again this is disgraceful your mum will kill me if she sees you". I just roll my eyes

\\\\\\\\\\\\\]\\\\\]]]]]\]\\\\\\\%^\*]+]=[+*]^|^]*]+|*{£]+{+}^^{}##]\\\\\\\\\\\\ One week later

So the past week everyone is monitoring me making sure I eat because you "can see my ribs and I could die" apparently I don't see it I think I'm the right weight for my age.

I walked around the arena kicking the ground not really caring we're I was that was until I bumped someone and accidentally have kissed them . The person kissed back I however pulled away. "Luke? ....... what were your doing you can't go from ignoring me to trying to kiss me" I said "I'm sorry baby it's just that I was so jealous when I saw you with Jacob I taught you forgot about us I thought because he's your age you would date him I'm sorry it was a dick move" Luke sad very cutely. "It was a dick move and you should trust me more you are quite cute when your apologizing" I smirked.

He leant in and kissed me. I said harshly "what are you doing! Anybody could see us do you wanna live?" He laughed and said "alright babe follow me then" he led us to an empty room . We made out and I guess we lost track of time because Dad interrupted us when he texted me "we're are you" .
I went back to dad and unfortunately had to eat dinner. During the concert Uncle Liam threw water over Luke did I forget to mention that he was wearing a white shirt😍. Let's just say it was very hard to contain myself . After the concert we watched a movie after I went up to my bunk . I was thinking about me and Luke what are we like can I go date other boys or can he date other girls? So of course I texted him "what are we please explain?" I locked my phone and shut my eyes slowly dozed of to sleep.

Authors note please read !!!! Very important
Hey guys sorry for not updating this book for so long I don't have any ideas what to do with it anymore

So somebody please help me or message me for any ideas for this book as I think it's getting quite boring .

Bye thank you all for your love and support don't forget to vote 🥰