GOODBYE

POV DYLAN

I open my eyes and the scent of Yue, mixed with that of my shirt, invades my nostrils. I realize I have my head resting on her chest; her hand is in my hair; my arm wraps around her waist; our legs are crossed each other. I feel the calm beating of her heart and I seem to be in heaven.

What kind of effect do you do to me, Yueyue?

It never happened to me to feel so comfortable with a girl ...

All the hugs that we exchange during the day, our little arrows, laughter ... It's all new to me and it's something I can not do without now.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door of my room and, reluctantly, I get up trying not to wake her up.

"Good morning, Didi, did you see Yue? It seems she didn't sleep in the hotel" is my manager.

"Shhh! Speak softly!"

He looks at me strangely and then peeks over my shoulder. He notice the small figure curled up on the bed and his face becomes tremendously serious.

"No, Dylan. Not her." he tells me.

"What?"

"You can have all the girls you want, nobody will tell you anything ... But not her".

I remain displaced.

"I know you're young and it will not be easy for you to understand it, but both you and Yue are at the peak of your career, you're smart, you have a glorious future ahead! Put yourself together would put your job at risk ... And above all I'll tell you these things because I care about you, Didi ... Don't be silly. "

"But how do you get certain speeches, Hu? Get together? There is nothing between me and Yue! I don't feel anything at all for her, only affection" I answer, still shocked by the sermon.

"So it's better that way" he looks at me with a half smile on his lips, as if to make fun of me, then leaves.

I close the door and go back to the bed.

Yue opens her eyes slowly and when she sees me she sits up quickly.

"Damn, Didi! I'm sorry! I fell asleep here" she mumbles regretfully.

"It's ok, don't worry" I smile.

"Are you feeling better?" she asks me, looking at me carefully.

"Much better, thank you".

"You made me worry last night, stupid! Woe to you if you drink still so much! The boys didn't know what ..."

Before she can finish scolding me, I lean towards her and kiss her.

I don't even know why ... Her eyes, her hair tangled, her scent ... I couldn't resist.

It's a sweet, delicate kiss ...

I caress her face without breaking the contact between our lips.

After a moment of hesitation, Yue answers the kiss.

Suddenly everything becomes more frenetic, intense, passionate ... And I don't understand anything anymore. My hand leaves her face and goes down slowly, I just lift her t-shirt and stroke her bare back. I feel her tremble under my touch and a moan of pleasure escapes me.

"Dylan" she whispers softly.

Suddenly I come back to me.

"Not her" the voice of my manager reverberates in my head.