Chapter 8: Meet Kyro

***

Lexine's POV

***

I texted Drake, Axel, Rhandell and Seth and told them not to save my ass in case some b*tch attacks. They hesistated at first but agreed eventually.

I make my way to the cafeteria. Pagkakuha ko ng pagkain ko, pumunta ako sa may bakanteng upuan. It wasn't long until some students appeared to interrogate me.

"You're a newbie diba? How is it that you're with Prince Ezean every morning? Are you his girlfriend or something?"

"Are you kidding me? Ano naman kayang nakita niya sa'yo?"

"Why are the royalties defending you? Ano ba talagang balak mo?"

"Parang 'di ka naman transferee eh, parang kabisado mo na ang buong school. Who are you ba talaga?"

"May relasyon ba talaga kayo ni Prince Jackson? Are you--like---a couple or something?"

"OF COURSE NOT!!", a high-pitched voice caught our attention. I turned around to see who it was. Behold, the infamous Clara Buenavidez.

"I mean, think about it, why would Jackson pick someone like you? C'mon guys, look at her! Have you gone mad?!", Clara continued to make fun of me but I didn't care.

Then I notice 6 guys at the door of the cafeteria. I somehow knew they were gonna show up so I shake my head lightly saying 'no' to the four concerned ones. They obeyed and went somewhere else.

"Clara's right. At isa pa, hindi ganyan ang type niya", sabi ng isa niyang alipores.

"How would you know that?", I reply.

"First of all, you're both not in the same level. And if I had to guess his type, it obviously won't be someone like you", sabi ng isa pa.

"And you're assuming it's someone like you? Don't make me laugh. If he was really into your kind, why are you still desperate to catch his attention?", I say.

"Why you--", the girl was about to attack me when Clara held her back.

"Let's go Becky, she's not worth it", sabi ni Clara at umalis kasama ang dalawa niyang alipores. Umalis na din yung ibang naki-chismis.

"A friendly advice, step out of her way. You don't want to last in her radar. Save yourself from the trouble...", it was Carla, obviously concerned. I just smiled at her at pumunta na siya sa table nila Clara.

I just continued to eat an got out as soon as I finish my food.

"Good afternoon students. This is to announce that you will be having a shorten class period this afternoon due to a faculty meeting. Thank you"

The speakers echoed through the hallway. Buti naman. Since vacant namin ang first and second period, wala talaga kaming klase. Tumuloy pa rin ako sa room, and as expected, walang tao. I just sat silently and read my book.

"Excuse me, is this the room of Mrs. Guzman?", a voice interrupted the silence. A tall figure was standing by the door; jet black hair, dreamy eyes, and a jock-like body. Shet ang gwapo niya infareness.