chapter 5

--SABINAS POV--

As i walked to the door, tears rolled down my face.

"Mum!!!" I ran to my mother Anne and hugged her.

"oh sweetie! whats the matter? is every thing fine?" mum wiped my tears

I didnt reply, so i cried.

--NIALLS POV--

"Anne you...you..you made it" I scratched my head

I had lied to Sabrina and Hannah but if Sabrina finds outshe will hate me for all of her life.

"Umm Anne would please come outside for a sec and Sabrina stay here" I walked up to Anne.

"Sure" Me and Anne walked outside to the garden.

"Ok, umm, I have lied to my daughter Sabrina, I said that you were in the hospital, cause I didn't want you guys to meet each other anymore but now I realise how our hearts are connected together even of we are far far way" I sat down.

"Why did you do this, if she finds out the truth she will hate you to death, I'm just giving a warning" Anne sat down next to me too.

"But your the one who can help me so could just play along please, for our daughters sake!" I held Anne's hands.

"Ok, just for our daughters sake ok!" Anne stood up.

-3 days later-Monday-

---HANNAHS POV---

-ding ding ding ding ding ding ding- the school bell rang for home time

"Hannah!" Ashton ran to me

"yes? How can I help you" I walked and talked

"Well I was wondering if you were free today?" Ashton started walking backwards.

"Well.....umm....yea I geuss so" I stoped.

"Hannah?" Sabrina ran up to me.

"Hey Sabrina whats up" I got out my phone.

"Well Luke is coming over and I called dad to ask him if he is allowed and he said yes" Sabrina took out her head phones

"Oh well I'm going to ask dad if Ashton is allowed to come over" I said as I start texting dad

(Messages)

Hannah--hey dad

Niall--hey sweetie

Hannah--my friend Ashton wants to come over so he is allowed?

Niall--well Sabrina asked me if Luke can come over so I said yes to Sabrina and if I say no to you it won't be fair, you know what I mean!

Hannah-- so do I take that as a yes?

Niall-- yep you got it right on the spot!!!

Hannah-- thx dad love you!! ❤️❤️

Niall-- np sweetie meet you at home

Hannah--bye dad

"So what did dad say?" Sabrina tried looking over my phone like always.

"He said yes" I put my phone away in my pocket.

"So are we catching bus, walking home or going in the car or what?" Ashton sat on the the silver seat behind him.

"Calm down dude" Luke sat on the silver seat with Ashton.

"Mum is pick us up so we should go to the front of the school" Sabrina stood up on the silver seat.

"Yea true lets go" I started walking

We walk to the front of the school where the terra sancta collage park sign was.

-Beep beep beep- the car horn went on.

"Hey guys hop in" mum unlocked the doors of her new hummer car that dad got her for her birthday.

We got into the car and went home.

---AT HOME---

"Wow you got a wonderful house, I just love it" Luke looked around like this was in his new house.

"Well lets go to the study room and we can go to the fun room also named as the play room" I walked up stairs

They all followed me to the study room. We did our homework and our assessment and we went to the fun room.

We play music really loud, we play on the iPads, phones, laptop, we had fun and did heaps more stuff.

"Hey Hannah wait!" Ashton ran up to me

"Yea!" I stoped

"I wanna tell you" Ashton played with his fingers

"About what?" I looked him with a serious face

"Well.....well..umm" Ashton tried to say something