Chapter 9

"Bing bing bing" the bell went for lunch.

"Sabrina come here" hannah called me over at her table.

I walked over to the table where hannah and her friends were.

"Yea hannah?..." I spoke leaning on the table.

"You know where Luke and Ashton is?....well if you find them tell them that to join the music club cause they are so awesome at playing drums and the guitar" Hannah said as she drank her popper for lunch.

"Umm ok well I need to go so I won't able to talk to you or them boys so bye" I leaned off the table.

"But where are you goin......" I ran off before hannah finished off.

As I ran to the bus bay and I saw Luke there I was so frighten, I looked back if in case hannah was following me, but there was no sign of her so I walked ahead to Luke.

"I knew you would come" Luke said as he leaned off the fence.

"Yea I would have to come after all I am your..." I left my words unfinished.

"Yea I know anyways we are ditching school I booked a cab in so we don't need to worry about anything plus it is our first date!" Luke spoke as he picked up his school bag.

A DATE! WE ARE DITCHING SCHOOL FOR A DATE AND HE HAS BOOKED IN A TAB OM#G!

"What time will we be back at?" I asked.

"Well it's 12:10 and we will be back at least at 5:30 pm" Luke answered.

BLOODY 5 HOURS AND 40 MINUTES OMG THAT IS PASSING THE LIMTS.

"5 hours and 40 minutes? Really what are we going to do in that time?" I asked again.

"Well takes 15 minutes to drive there so that make 30 minutes for up and down run and then we are going to the movies which is 2 hours then we can go shopping for and hour and half then we have then we can go to the food stores for an hour then we got half an hour left so we will to the gaming area or something's" Luke said.

"Woah you planned all this for me! Aww your so cute! I love you Luke!" I said as I ran up to him can hugged him.

"I love you too! Well our cab is here" Luke said.

We got into the cab and I took out my iPhone and started texting hannah.

-iMessage texts-
Me-hey.
Hannah-hey.
Me- I won't be home till 6 pm.
Hannah- why? And where r u.
Me- Im out.
Hannah- with who?
Me- My friends...da!!
Hannah- Then why didn't you take me.
Me- cuz it was a limit of people! And could u tell mum and dad make sure they don't get angry now bye!
Hannah- ok I'll try and bye be home soon.
I click my lock screen button and the screen goes black.

"Did you tell hannah that we are dating?" Luke asked.

"No I haven't yet" I answer.

"Why not?" Luke looks at me.

"I'll tell her soon you don't worry ok?!" I said.

"Ok then babe" Luke look though the window.

OMG im going out with Luke how stupid am I, I shouldn't be here, hannah should be here but....I'm.....I'm...in..lo...lov...love..with...LUKE! Omg what am i thinking *i blink my eyes* I love ashton not....Luke oh god.... I'm in love with Luke......

.............to be continued..............

---------------------------------------
QUESTION OF THE DAY SHOULD SABRINA BRAKE UP OR NOT?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer in comments PLZ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm so sorry guys
I ditched wattpad but when I saw 2k views on my book I was so surprised so I thought to come back and finish off the story.

THX TO ALL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘
MWAH!!