Chapter 4

-SABRINAS POV-

"Dad!!! Dad!!!" Me and hannah ran to the 1D band room.

Hannah opened the door and I walked in before she did. We walked to Niall which was our dad.

"Hey girls"Dads puts out his arms so we could hug him.

"Dad we missed you a lot" me and hannah hugged dad tightly.

"Me too, but are you two ok?" Dad kissed us on the forehead.

"Yes dad we're fine"hannah smiled to dad.

"Hello??? I hope all the love with you dad is done and if Sabrina can give me a hug?" Harry interfered.

"OMG dad your here too!!" I ran to harry.

Our family tree was very wired but who ever dad marry would a part of our family .

"I missed you so much sweetie"Harry hugged me.

"Mum!!!!" Hannah yelled so loud.

"Hannah!!!"Jennie smiled.

Jennie was Hannah's mum. Hannah ran up to her mum and hugged her. I looked around to see where my mother named Anne was, it almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Sabrina!!!" Dad walked up to me

"Yes dad" I quickly wiped my small little tears.

"Are you missing your mum too?" Dad held my hand.

Dad could read my mind and again he got me on the target.

"Yes dad!" I couldn't keep my tears in so I had to get them go.

"No no no!!! Sweetie don't cry for my sake plz dont" dad wiped my tears.

"Sabrina It's ok" hannah patted me on the back.

I only get to see mum on Fridays. Even tho dad had my custdy he let me still meet my mum, after all I'm her daughter too.

"Wait where is your mum and it's Friday too!???" Hannah wondered.

"She...she is at the hospilt" I cried even more.

"Sabrina it's ok, mum will be well soon"dad hugged me again.

"I don't even know if I will able to see mum again" I cried on dad's shoulder.

"Don't say that, plz dont say that"dad covered my mouth.

" Then what should I say dad" I looked into dad's eyes

"I don't know, but lets hope she will be ok" dad had tears coming in his eyes.

"Sabrina it will be ok, I'm sure nothing bad happened" alex cried to clam me down.

"Ok tea is ready" Step mum Arie walked in with tea and biscuits in her hands on the wrong timing

"Ok everyone it's time for tea lets be happy now instead of sad" hannah wiped her small little tears

--20 minutes later--

"Ahahahah" everyone laughed.

"Hey everyone" some one spoke.

We all looked at the door, I stood up and I walked to the door.

-----------------------------------------

Guys I didn't write who it was at the door or the whole surprise would be gone.

Thx everyone who is reading my book I got over 500 views so thank you to the ones who are reading my book and the ones who saw my book thank you every much.

Keep reading and maybe something like amazballs would happen.

Comment what book you would like me to write next so I'll make that book for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!