Football Stadium

Home at last…I went out of the car and slammed the door behind me. I ran upstairs to my room. “Hello sweetie how was school?” mum screamed from downstairs. “It was okay” I screamed back. Eh...

I got changed into my 3 buttoned high rise ankle bitter skinny jeans and wore a laced border tank top with my black converse to finish it off. I took my hair out of the pony tail and left my natural curls take over. I took a quick glance at the mirror. Woah! I look smoking…Lel! Not.

I descended slowly down the stairs, pretending to be a Princess coming down a red glamorous carpet with lights, camera flashes, and my Prince waiting down at the foot of the stairs.

“Honey, what are you doing?” my dad said looking at me. I snapped out of my thoughts and ran down the stairs to face my dad.

“Oh I’m going to the game dad, can you drop me off?” I say pleading to him.

“Okay honey, but call me when the game is finished” he says and got his keys and headed off to the car.

Yes! I mean coolies! I sat at the front seat and turned up the radio. Opinions won’t keep you warm at night by Kisschasy was playing in the background. I love their songs. Dad was singing along to the song, getting the words wrong! I laughed so hard I was about to pee.

“Omg dad you’re so good!” I laughed hysterically, joking and looking at the window.

He took a sharp left. “Dickhead!” dad muttered to himself. Stupid driver, uh, that’s why you get driving lessons, to learn how to drive, not to drive like a freak! I hate when that happens.

“Well, I’m a natural at singing, so don’t judge” he says enthusiastically and parked the car. “Yea dad, totally” I laugh facing him.

“But you did, you got your beautiful voice from your mum” he smiles and gives me a hug. I hugged my dad tightly and gave him a quick kiss goodbye and went out of the car.

I went inside and waited at the music rooms for Esther, Leah, Angel, Ben, Jason, Therese, Maddie and Danise. I went on my phone and got a text from an unknown number. I pressed on it and said:

Unknown Number:

Hey buddy its Daniel, I got your number from Esther, and I forgot to ask you. Hopefully you can come x

I smiled at my phone and saved his number into my contacts list, when I heard screaming through the corridors. I thought it was monsters coming out of nowhere ready to come and eat me.

They were monsters, alright, the ones with long hair who wear high wasted shorts holding guitars in their hands and ballet flats.

I ran up to them screaming and hugging them. “Omg hey, you came” Angel grinned and looked at me. "Where are the boys? I asked. "There finding us seats at the stadium" Therese says looking at her phone.

"I love your outfit, showing that ass of yours with those skinny jeans” Angel smirked winking. “Pervert!” I squeal walking out onto the stadium with the girls and sat along the middle, where the boys were eating popcorn.

There were a lot of people trying to find seats to sit on. Never knew people watched football that much. 

I was looking around and saw Taylor screaming at the other cheerleaders. Typical Taylor!

The game started. 

This was my first time watching a live football game. I don't even know anything about it, except that I know that Daniel is the quarterback...so I'd have to try and keep up…

*

*

*

Haylo people, my birthday is in 2 days and for a special birthday present I thought about setting the goal to 500 reads and in return a LONGGGG romantic and funny chapter???

So lets do this bitches !!!!!!! lol jks...Thank you xx