Forewarn

Hey fellow reader,
This may be one of the few fandoms that I've decided to make a fiction about--not because I want it to happen, I know Alex has been having a hard time since his breakup with Lauren; but because the idea of this ship intrigues me (?). I don't know how to put it, I really like Lauren for Alex as well, and it hurt when I saw their breakup.

I lowkey ship Vanessa and Alex, there I said it. And I just don't want to be insensitive and randomly comment on his videos like: "omg you and nessa look cute together y'know?" Which at this point a lot of people have been doing (zoinks); instead, I'll just write a light fanfiction about them, and let them mind their own bussiness, which I hope that you would do for me too. Everyone has a freedom of their own, yes, but there are boundaries--and like it or not, those boundaries keep the world in control of itself, otherwise we'd be in complete chaos. What I was trying to say (ahem), was, to each their own y'know? Let me ship who I want, and vise versa, without the one ruining the other.

But if you came here to read because you're as intrigued as I am about this ship, thank you for clicking this book! I guess you could say, you want a 'glimpse' of Alessa ;)