changbin imagine

"mom, I'm home!" you shouted as you walked through the door. after showering you decided to do your homework.

45 mins later

"ugh i am finally done with that shit". then suddenly you got a text from someone.

 then suddenly you got a text from someone

so you went to get changed.
"mom, I'll be out for a bit, with changbin!" you shouted from the living room.
"okay, sweetie, be careful!"
and you headed out. on the way there, you were wondering why he would ask you to meet him there. you thought he wanted to hang out.

well changbin was your best friend since birth. you guys were inseparable. you two would hangout almost everyday and you kinda have a crush on him for god knows how long. but you have no guts to tell him that, you thought he only saw you as a best friend and will not only reject you but also not hang out together anymore. you didn't want that to happen.

once you reached the park, you texted him.

you turned to your right and saw him waving at you

you turned to your right and saw him waving at you. then you walked towards him.

"hey uh y/n, i asked you to meet me here because i want to tell you something".

"what is it?"

changbin took a deep breath and said "i love you".

you choked on air and said "w-what?"

"i haven't finish".

"so i have a crush on you for the longest time and i cannot take it anymore. today, i told myself to confess, so here i am. before you reject me, promise that we will still be best friends?"

you took a sec to digest everything he said and you were surprised. you didn't expect your best friend and your crush to confess to you. but of course, you were happy.

you smiled and said "i love you too".

heyy, i hope you enjoyed the really short imagine. thank you for reading! 💓