seven

Camila's pov

"Shawn give me my phone back!" I yelled. I grab my pillow throwing it at him. As the pillow makes contact with his face, he drops my phone. I jump off the bed, darting towards my phone and going through his legs to get out of the room. I run downstairs and jump on top of Jason. "Hi buddy." I smile. I look at Shawn and see that he has the pillow with him. He walks over to Jason and I and starts smacking me with it. I crawl off Jason and onto Jade. "Oh no honey. He hits me, you're both dead." Shawn drops the pillow and sits on the couch. "You will pay for this." He threatens. I smile blowing him a kiss still sitting on Jade. "Now Camila get off me before I throw you into the pool." I crawl off her and onto the couch.

Shawn looks at me smirking before getting up to go to the kitchen. I start to have a conversation with Jason when I feel an elephant sit on top of me. "Shawn for the love of god, get off of me. I groaned. "It's like an elephant and a hippo are sitting on me. "Hey, I don't weigh that much." He says picking me up. He sits back down on the couch and hands me to Jason. "Why don't you go to where you previously were?" I asked. "Steven is there now." I look over to where he was and sure enough Steven was there with Jade talking. "And because of that I am being thrown around." I said. I am now back on Shawn. "Exactly." Jason and him respond. "Whatever." I get up and go back to my room.

"Only disturb me if the food is ready or if Ryan Gosling is here to marry me." I say before disappearing into the room. I throw myself onto my bed and start going through my social media. After constantly going back and forth through Snapchat and instagram not knowing what to do, I grab my notebook and start writing about anything that pops into my head. I write and write and write until I can no longer think of anything. I read over what I have just written to find that it was about someone but I can't wrap my head around who just yet. It seems too vague. I close my notebook putting it back in my nightstand. I plug in my earphones and open up Netflix. I click on That 70s Show and watched a few episodes of that before getting bored. I scrolled through Instagram only to get bored again. I watched Snapchat stories only to find myself tapping through them. Why is there nothing to do?

"You guys I'm bored." I whined making my way down the stairs. "Well tell us. What do you want to do?" Ally asked also bored. "We can go in the pool." Jade suggested. "Go mini golfing." Jason says. "Go bowling." Steven says. "We can have a bonfire." Ally says. "Or you can just read your book." Shawn says shrugging. "Ooh. I can read my book at the bonfire." I say clapping. The boys groaned getting up to find log to start the fire. I go to one of the hall closets and get out blankets and pillows. "Should we get Sofi and Nate?" I asked Jade. "Mom says they're watching a movie before bedtime." She tells me. "Okay then." I laugh at her response. I place the blankets and pillows on the counter to try and find marshmallows.

"Do you guys want hot chocolate?" I ask. They all yell back yes so I grab the things from the cupboards. Few minutes later the hot chocolate is done. I first take the blankets and pillows outside. I drop them to the floor asking someone to set up before going to the kitchen to serve the hot drink in mugs for everyone. I called for everyone to get their mug and they come in, retrieving their mug before going back outside. "I'll take your mug for you." Jason says. I thanked him taking the marshmallows and my book outside. Jason hands me my mug before sitting down next to Ally. I sit next to Shawn placing my mug on the grass. "I have marshmallows if anyone wants to put them in their drink.

The sweets are passes around before the empty bag reaches back to me. "Here." Shawn says placing the white fluff in my mug. "Thank you." I smile. I lean onto Shawn, opening up my book to continue reading it. I softly smile as I read about the sweet gesture the main character does for his love interest. "You must really like that book huh." Shawn says smiling at me. "Uh huh." I smiled looking up at him. I am soon blinded by two flashes. I look at Jade and Ally who are holding Polaroid cameras. "I'm sorry. You just looked so cozy I had to take a picture of you. However, Shawn had to ruin the picture." Ally says glaring at him. Shawn rolls his eyes at them.