Christmas shopping

Naruto's p.o.v

I woke up next to a chest of heat which I did not want to move or get up for but I had to get up to make breakfast for everyone and for menma.

As I got up I felt a hand on my wrist "don't leave me bae" sasuke said still half asleep.

" I have to go so I can make breakfast and check on menma see if he need any help" I said trying to get his hand of mine hand.

"But my mom and brother can check on him or he would have just come in the room if he really wanted something so lay down bae" sasuke said rubbing one of his eyes.

"Let me go and check then I will be back after ok" I said getting out of sasuke's hand.

"Fine but I will be waiting here for you~" said sasuke going back to sleep.

"Love you hun" I said while leaving the room. Once I was going to menma's room he was not in there so I started to freak out a bit. I went downstairs to smell a tasty smell "what is that smell I thought to myself.

I see Itachi with menma eating eggs with bean while drinking some orange juice smiling at me.

"I see that your up naru~chan" said Itachi looking at me coming down the stairs.

"Don't call me that Itachi I hate it when you call me that and you know that my husband doesn't like it when you call me that either you'know" I said sitting down next to menma.

"Oh come on naru~chan my brother is not up so I can call you naru~chan if he is not here because his lazy ass is up in his room sleeping" Itachi said smirking.

"ITACHI UCHIHA we have a kid in the room don't you see" I said angry at itachi.

"so what naru~chan he is going to learn then when he gets older" Itachi said still smirking at me.

"You have not change have you Itachi" I said putting menma's plate into the sink.

"Any ways we should go and shop for each other and do secret Santa each person gets one thing for each person" Itachi said getting close to menma to clean off his face.

"But I want to get my whole family a gift you can play that game nut I think that I am going to go shopping with menma later to pick a gift for my husband because this is the first time I am having Christmas with menma and sasuke so this is very special for menma and me so don't retinue this for us" I said finishing washing menma's plate and going to menma so I can go upstairs.

"Well me and menma need to go and do stuff so goodbye Itachi have a nice day and don't tell sasuke where we are going alright" I said disappearing from where Itachi eyes can not see me. "So menma we are going to go shopping for your dad" I said looking at menma.

"Yay mommy what does dad like we should go right now" menma said.

"Go and change into something warm and come to my room after I should be done when you come" I said kissing menma's head. After menma went to his room I went to my room to see no one in the bed I thought that he would still be in bed that is a little werid?

"Sasuke" no answer was spoke. As I kept looking for sasuke's voice I couldn't see because the room was super dark. A few minutes later I felt a pair of hands around my waist I up and felt soime one breath on my neck going to my ear.

"what took you so long bae~" sasuke said. "S-S-Sasuke I was busy with Menma and Itachi w-w-w-why you ask?" I said shaking.

"Oh well you know how I hate to wait for my wife right or do you need to have a little punishment"?