what the fuck?!

Naruto's p.o.v
Ow he was not kidding now my butt hurts like a bitch. Well at least I survive.
I guess I should head out to the store since sasuke and menma are gonna spend the whole day together might as well enjoy it while it lasts anyways.
Maybe I should go out and buy some gifts for them since Christmas is coming up.

Naruto went to the store...
What type of gift would sasuke want since I know what menma wants anyways."Hm" I said while looking around the men area. As I look around to find some shampoo and some lotion because his legs are ashy as hell.

After looking for the things I wanted for Sasuke I went to the toys to get menma some action figures. As I was walking down to the men's aisle and as I was about to grab a shirt that sasuke would probably like that is when I felt someone push my back which made me want to punch them but of course I didn't because I'm an angel. (Yea right 😂).

As my eyes layed on the person who just pushed me, the first thing I was thinking was throwing up on the person but I didn't since it was sasuke's ex girlfriend Sakura Haruno which to my surprise is still flat chested as always.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR- oh Naruto what a "lovely surprise seeing you here" she said with a smirk. She is so pathetic I can see her fake smile behind her little act. "Yea I guess so" I reply back as she was getting closer to my ear.

"So I see that your still single as ever I see" as she smirk "And your still the Bitch that I still remember" I reply, She groan under her breath. As I was leaving I said to her "And for your information I'm not single bitch" I was about to leave but then she grab my arm and Squeeze it so hard that I couldn't move.

"Mommy?" I heared a familiar voice coming from behind me and to my surprise it was menma.
"Y-Yes baby"
"Who is that and wh-"
"It's nothing go with your father"
I said looking down at menma with a worry face.
"Who is this little bitch?"
"What the fuck did you say to my child?"
As I was about to pull her weave off I heared another voice, I look and it was sasuke.
Sasuke's p.o.v
I was going to the bathroom with menma then when he was done he ran out to look for naruto. "Kids haha" I though as I was finish drying my hands. I walk out of the bathroom to find menma running so I followed him and then I saw naruto with a lady?

"Is he cheating or are they friends?"
I was thinking but then I looked down to see menma with an emotionless face Expression. "This is to fishy" I said as I walked towards them.

"Hey babe is there something wrong?" I said looking up at the person who was pulling on to naruto. My eyes were wide open to see sakura right there pulling on to my wife.
"Sakura?"
"Sasuke-kun?~❤️"
"What the hell are you doing to naruto!" I shouted at her quietly because I didn't want to make a scene here in public.

"Oh I was showing him where his place belong that all my sasuke~kun" she said looking at me and throw naruto at the flower super hard.

As I witness Sakura doing that to him I thought I was going to break every bone in her body and make her regret doing that to naruto.
"Sakura" I said in a serious tone looking at her.
"Yes my sasuke" she said while looking at naruto with a smirk.
As she walked toward me to give me a kiss on the lips.

As she was about to kiss me I turn her around and squeeze one of her arms while making her look at naruto and menma at the same time.
"Don't ever speak that way to my wife and my child like that you slut" I said with a deathly glare.

"Your married to him?" She said looking like she was going to pee her pants.
"And say sorry to him now!"
"No I'M NOT SAYING SORRY TO THAT BITCH!!" She said looking toward naruto.

Right when I was about to say it again I heard a slap. I look down and saw that Sakura was the one who got slapped and the person who slapped her, was no other then menma who had a piss off look.

Menma's p.o.v
As I ran to look for momma I saw that he was talking to a girl? I was going to go and say hi but then she grab momma's arm and squeeze it.

I was so mad that I didn't say a word to anyone just got lost In my thoughts. Until I saw papa grabbing her and telling her to say sorry to momma,
"No I'M NOT SAYING SORRY TO THAT BITCH" as she refused to do it.

So when papa was about to say something I walked towards her and slapped her as hard as I could. I looked up at her and went close to her ear so that no one can hear me but her.
"If I see or hear that you were trying to hurt my momma I will cut your fake implants and cut whatever you love this disguise thing you call a body. Oh and if you come at my daddy it will go even worst for you SLUT!".

With that I left with momma and daddy let her go and she ran like a kid.
"Let's go now"
"Alright"

At the uchiha's house
Naruto's p.o.v
"Finally home" I said walking to the front door.

"I'm go and play ok momma"
"Alright sweetie"
And with that menma went upstairs with one of the maids of course.

I turn to look at sasuke and gave him a bit of a glare.
"We need to talk now"
"Right now?"
"NOW"
"Alright" sasuke said walking behind me as we go up to our bedroom.

As we enter the room I close the door. Sasuke sat on the bed and said:
"What do we need to talk about?"
"We need to talk about menma"
"You notice it too huh?"
"Duh he is my son"
"Our son"
"Whatever"
"Do you think he is going to do something bad?"
"Hmm"
Sasuke said while looking towards the floor.
"I honestly don't know"

I went towards sasuke and gave him a hug.
"If he does then we will not let anything happen to him alright"
"Right!"
I smile while looking at sasuke.
"Let's go to bed sasuke"
"Yes"

5 minutes later
Sasuke hug me and started to kiss my neck until he was on my sweet spot.
"Ahh~"
I let out a soft moan, I can feel sasuke's evil smirk behind my back.
"I'm not in the mood sasuke stop"
"No I'm horny"
"Not my fault!" 💢
"Yes for being so sexy"
"Let meh sleep"
"Nope it's going to be a fun night"
"Oh god help me to night"
Sasuke turned me over to where I was facing him.
"This is going to be a "fun night yeah" I said Sarcastically.

Hey guys this is just a unfinished chapter so then I finished it. So I hope you liked it and I will try and be active. Oh yeah thank you for 4K on the book like WOW 😳.

BTW I am going to write another book but Idk what it is going to be about yet so can you guys help me out please. And yes I will be writing in this book still so don't worry about it 😉.

I'm be quiet now byeeeee 😅