bad start

Naruto p.o.v
I head over to the kitchen for my 4 year old son who wants a tomatoe for a snack. Man why couldn't he have my craving instead of his dumbass father craving.

As I was cutting his tomatoe in to little tiny hero shapes symbols. Then went to the refrigerator to get his orange juice and place it on the coffee table.

"Thanks mom for the snack" Menma said with a smile and looking right back at his show. "Your welcome Menma" as I kisses his head and went back to the kitchen to eat ramen but before I sat down to eat I washed the dirty dishes that I just used to cut Menma's snack.

While I was washing the dishes I looked down at my finger and saw the ring that my husband gave me but I don't think I ever want to see him again even thought my last name is his last name. I was finally done with the dishes and dried my hands I saw Menma sleeping on the couch with a piece of tomatoe on his mouth it was cute but then I got the piece took it into the refrigerator after that I turn off the t.v.

I slowly pick up Menma caring him to his room soon after I put his night light on and kissed Menma' s head and saying "good night angel" while I closed the door. As I layed down on my bed looking out the window I was thinking about getting a new job because I hate my job everyone just looks at me like if I was crazy or something. For 2 hours later I was starting to lose my forces on what I was thinking about and next think I know everything is pitch black dark.

Next day
I woke up made my bed and also made menma's bed while he was eating cereal and watching tv at the same time. Menma did you get the toys that you are going to bring because I am not coming back later remember I have that meeting at 8:30. "Yea mommy I do and got some tomatoes in a plastic bag so I can eat while you doing the grow up stuff" Menma said turning off the tv and putting his bowl into the stink.

After he put the bowl into the stink I began to wash it. Mommy? Yes Menma? Where is daddy? Why have daddy not come home yet? I finished washing the dishes right after Menma told me that. Oh honey what have I said a million times. I know I know mommy never mind then. I looked back at my watch and it was 8:00 then looked back at Menma it's time to go now sweetly. Ok mommy.
Later
We have arrive at the office man it was huge you know? Anyways I parked next to the building. Menma got out of the car with his bag of food and toys which were like 3 or 4 action figures. Menma looked up at the building and grab my hand and started to walk into the building.

May I help you sir? Yes I have an appointment? Oh yes Naruto right? Yes. On the 30 floor and the right door I will call him and telling him that your here. A right thank you. Have a nice day. You to. As I head to the elevator with Menma with one hand he was tired so I had to carry him.

Once I Made my way to the 30 floor it was weird because most of the people were looking at me with their fucken dead glares well I have news for you bitches I don't care.

I walked to the door that she told me to go then I took a deep breath and knock soon I heard them say come in and I did as I was told it was pitch black I then saw a couch and place menma their with out waking him up of course. After I went to the black and shiny desk and besides the desk was a person in the shadow. "Take out your papers and have a seat" the person in the shadows said. Soon after I did as I was told and place my papers on the desk and at the same time I felt nervous.

The person looked at my papers and right after he did he started to talk and his voice sound familiar and once I started to remember and then it hit me.

No it can't be sasuke? Once I knew who voice it was I starting to pack up my stuff lucky I packed up everything and got up with someone grab my wrist slapping it to the table with sasuke on my back and butt. "So it was you dope man I miss you so fucken much" sasuke said fliping me over to face him. What do you want sasuke?

I want you dope what else~ Stop calling me that and let me go. Sasuke was putting his hand down my pants I tried to move but couldn't. "Mommy"? Are you done? Menma came in the room while rubbing his eyes to see clearly.

I pushed sasuke out of the way and went to my son and pick him up. Yea we were about to finished with everything. Yay after can we get ice cream? Menma said with sparkle in his eyes. Yeah honey we can do you want to sit with me for now? Yea please? Ok go get your toys and come back.

I let go of Menma and he went to the other part of the office while sasuke grab me and once again grab me against the wall which hurt like ass but not that much. Are you going to explain to me why he called you mom? Said a confused Uchiha looking down at me. Beacause he is my son do you have a problem with that? Who is the dad? I am not telling you any thing you got it!

Then sasuke looked at the hand he grab and smirks at it. What are you smirking at? Because you are wearing the ring I gave you? Duh? Tch whatever I can just give it back or throw it away and never see you again.

"Oh you are not leaving me again dope or should I say Mrs.Uchiha"?

Don't call me that teme. Get away from my mommy jerk Menma came out running with his toys. Sasuke got off of me and I carried Menma. It's ok Menma I'm ok. Are you sure mommy? Yes and thank you Menma.

"Did this jerk hurt you mommy"? Menma said in a angry tone. "No not at all menma" I said looks all the both.

MY LIFE IS THE WORST!!!!