Chapter 4

I woke up and found myself in a room.

Will be punished for this? What the hell does that supposed to mean?

Apparently I was in a bed room when I looked around. Wooden floor, a simple black wooden bed, cracked window, ripped curtains, and a mirror. There was a switch next to the mirror and I suppose it was to light up the light bulb on the ceiling. Perfect horror movie scene huh.

Who moved me into this room? I must be a mess.

As I looked into the mirror I dropped to the ground. Pain pulsed through my veins. It felt like my skin was lit on fire. My whole body felt like it was being burnt. It feels like fire ants are going inside of me and biting my body inside out.

My whole body levitated on its own and my skin glowed in a black sheen. I was in total pain. An invisible force choked me and I couldn’t breathe. When I almost could have suffocated to death and after what felt like half an hour, I could finally breathe and collapsed to the ground in pain. I closed my eyes and tried to relax even though I was in total stress on what happened to me.

I could feel something different on me. Fingering the material I was wearing, this wasn’t the shirt and pants I was wearing – I was wearing a dress. My eyes closed and I fell asleep on the ground as I was tired from what just happened. Perhaps this was what Athena called a punishment.

After sleeping for hours, I finally woke up. It was in the evening and of course it was dark. I walked up to the mirror and tried to turn on the switch but I think the switch broke.

My whole hair glowed in a blue neon color. Each strand of hair had two dots that glowed in a bright neon sheen. I examined closer. My hair isn’t hair.. They’re snakes! I freaked out and screamed. I could have a heart attack. Maybe this was what Athena called a “punishment”. I didn’t even do anything! Neptune was the one that drugged me! He put something in my “champagne” that made me sleep! Ugh! I knew there was something wrong with that big idiot! Medusa. He’s hot as hell. Even if he’s hot he can’t get away with this! I WILL get my revenge and he’ll never see me coming.

I don’t look that bad though. Looks like someone cursed me the wrong way. My snakes on my head are matte black with neon eyes. My skin was still pale as ever, my lips are blood red, matching my eyes. I was wearing a black heart line corset that fitted my hips and body perfectly with a long flowing dress that would trail behind me as I walked. It was short in the front that showed my long legs. It seemed like the long flowing dress was dipped dyed purple. I was wearing snakeskin heels. The part I loved of my outfit was my heels and dress. When I was checking out the dress, I noticed I had a ring and necklace. The ring looked familiar. It was what my mother wore, the lotus ring. It is truly weird how I have it on me when she was buried with it. My necklace looked as if a red and white snake is trying to eat itself.

My necklace glowed in red and I felt my whole body got sucked in a vacuum as I shut my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, I already knew where I was. Where there is fire everywhere, it is hot, and where demons like me live - hell.