We'll Become Heros Together

Tokoyami POV

We sat on the floor, he small sniffles the only sound I hear. I wanted to say something. Something that could just wash away all of her pain. But thats not how things work it "it takes time," I said out loud. "What do you mean?" Tsuyu tilted her head ever so slightly to face me. "You can't just expect all of our problems and fears to wash away. Thats how we grow and build character and uh, yeah thats just... How I feel. I feel like this is one of the major hurdles we just have to jump to become heros." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "How do you feel?" Without opening my eyes I asked. "I feel like, I wanna know what happened to 'revel in the darkness' Fumikage," she laughed a little. I looked at her surprised but glad the thick tension in the air was gone. "What do you mean? Im still as cool as the night!" I spouted. "Yeah sure, hey I," she stood up extending her hand to mine. "Why dont we go and get dinner," she grinned as I gladly took her callused but still soft hand. "Hey Tsu," I pulled her close to me "Lets become heros together," with the widest smile I could do I hugged her. "Its a promise," she broke the hug and stuck out her pinky finger with a small chuckle. "It may be silly but you cant go back on this okay!" I stuck my pinky out grabbing hers "No take backs," I said staring into her eyes.

**Happy newyears everyone! 2019... Doesn't feel real yet. This may just be the last chapter but let it mark the end of my hibernation... Hiatus. Hello new year! Hello same me! And until next time, Kero kero!"