Chapter 1

>>Hello People! Welcome to this Fanfiction, I hope you enjoy reading. But before you start please check out prkchaeyeonn, Taenykook and Cenjia, they helped me a lot and without them you wouldn't be reading this. So thank you very much! So, enough talking, have fun with the story!<<

I was taking a walk through Seoul while listening to music when I bumped into someone. I nearly fell but somehow managed to find my balance again. "I'm sorry, I was so focused on the music that I didn't noticed you!" I was speaking englisch because I wasn't that confident in korean yet and I hoped the stranger, who was looking at me curiously, would understand me. "No problem, which song did distract you that way?" He seemed amused. Nearly his entire face was covered under a face mask and you could only see his eyes, they were dark brown and beautiful, something about these eyes seemed familiar. Glad that he understood me I answered him "Baby don't stop by NCT's Ten and Taeyong." That seemed to amuse the stranger even more and he said: "At least it was a good song." And then suddenly I recognized him and understood his amusement. "Yes, I love this song" I grinned and we started walking again. Soon we were having a lively conversation about hot actors. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me like he just remembered something. I looked at him in confusion "Are you okay?" I asked and he just answered: "Let's exchange numbers." I was a bit shocked at first but then I smiled and gave him my number. "By the way I'm Ten from Nct" he said like it's nothing special. "I know" I responded calmly. The look on his face was hilarious. "Why?" He asked after a few seconds. I grinned "Your eyes betrayed you." Because if that he started laughing "you are a true Fangirl!" I nodded pleased. "I am, thank you." After he stopped laughing he looked at me. "What's your name?"
I smiled "Choi Yejin." Then I looked at him fake shocked: "Under what name should I save you? Ten would be boring but I don't want to write, your full name either!" He raised his eyebrows and pretended that he was offended: "What do you have against my full name?" I giggled: "Nobody can remember it, I just know 'Chittaporn' and then some random letters!" He couldn't help but laughing: "First, it's 'Chittaphon' and second, if you were from Thailand you would remember it!" I shrugged and grinned at him: "Sorry but I'm not from Thailand. But now I know how I'm gonna save you: Chittaporn!" Ten shook his head in amusement. "If it makes you happy.."
I nodded eagerly: "Yes it does!"
We've continued talking for a few minutes when my new friend had to leave because of a photoshoot. Delighted I went home too, that was a very interesting day.