Chapter 36

Ten
He was standing with Yun-Hee at the airport and watched Yejin as she left. "Do you think she'll be alright?" Ten asked and looked at Yun-Hee's back. The tall girl just shrugged and looked at him: "I hope so, at least she has some distance to Lucas now." Ten nodded in agreement: "That's true.. I just can't think of a possible reason for him to do that! He always seemed so happy when he talked about Yejin and now.. he suddenly breaks up without an explanation!" Yun-Hee tilted her head a little: "He still hasn't told you anything?" Ten shook his head, confused and angry at the same time. Over the past two weeks the two have become good friends, since they were both very concerned about Yejin. That's why Ten turned around once again and smiled a little: "Do you want to come back to the dorm with me for a little while? I've planned to play some games with Jungwoo and I think it'll be fun if you join us." Yun-Hee smiled at his offer and nodded eagerly: "Sure! I think that would definitely be fun!"
So the two of them entered the black limousine of the entertainment and drove back to the dorm. When they reached their destination, Ten left the car first and helped Yun-Hee follow him by offering his hand like a real gentleman. "Wow, you're polite today!" She grinned at him with fake surprise on her face and he rolled his eyes about her: "I'm always nice!!" She just giggled and followed Ten inside the building where Jungwoo had already been waiting. "Oh hey, who's this? Your girlfriend?" Jungwoo grinned and observed Yun-Hee from head to toe. Ten smacked his shoulder: "Behave yourself, she's just a friend of mine, I've met her because of Yejin." Yun-Hee grinned at Jungwoo: "I'm sorry to disappoint you. But anyway, my name is Bae Yun-Hee, nice to meet you!" Jungwoo smiled at her and bowed just like she did: "Kim Jungwoo, nice to meet you too!" After they had finished introducing themselves, they moved to Ten and Johnny's room to play UNO.
They played until the sun was setting and Yun-Hee jumped up as she noticed how late it had gotten. "I still have to learn Spanish today! I need to go home now!" She hectically collected her things and was about to run out of the room when Jungwoo said: "You're leaving?" He looked at her like a sad little puppy and she had to smile: "Yes, I'm sorry but it's really late and I have to go home! But it's not the last time you saw me, I promise." She winked at Jungwoo and left the dorm quickly. Ten looked at Jungwoo and teased him: "She's a pretty girl.." Jungwoo threw a pillow after him: "Very funny!" He tried to look annoyed but after a few seconds they both started to laugh and had a little pillow fight. When Johnny came home and saw them like this he just joined them like the crackhead he is.