No More Dream

By: Kristen Ren

There is a sound of gigantic, few minutes later, boom! There have got a sound around the island. It was a wobble that accompanied the loud noise. All around were filled with irritating smells, and the temperature rose a lot.

Hailey appeared wearing black sunglasses, flexible ultra-short hair, and her comical steps. She was like a girl just came out of the pigment pool, because she wearing so much color. She got exaggerated steps, one step one swing.

When she walked there, she took off her glasses, and squint her eyes, said" OMG, how's going? Where are we going? I can't stop my happy steps!"

"Hahahahaha, why you looked so grave, we are going to have a vacation! Look at me, very colorful, so fashionable, full of energy, and the big smile on my face. That is the simplicity of the vacation!" Hailey said it flaunting mood.

"Where is Roxanne?" Ivy asked.

"What? How can she did it to us, we are now been there she was in late!" Hailey said it with the joke angry mood.

"Hey, there I'm late. Let's take the helicopter to that island." Roxanne said it, and she smiled inscrutable.

When they arrived that island, the lush forest, the fresh air, the wild animals,and a volcano looked at the middle of the island. Hailey feels everything is unbelievable, but there must have been something wrong. After 3 days, they got a quarrel between Kristen and Roxanne.

Nevertheless, that quarrel was quite weird. Roxanne likes intentional to make Kristen been angry. Then Kristen walked out of the room. Hailey and Ivy followed her. Nevertheless, there got a big sound with a heavy shake around the island. The volcano is eruption now.The dark red magma gushed out of the rolling black smoke, and the loud rumbling noise pressed around the layers, and the burning red rock was pushed up and down at high altitude, leaving thousands flaming scratches in the air.

Kristen, Ivy and Hailey were executed as fast as they can, but they can't fast than the magma. They want to hide somewhere. There was nowhere can be hide. Except the room. They try so hard to run back to that room, but Roxanne locked the door. When they attempt to climb to the roof of the room, the magma flies to them. Plants are burning. The animals are crying.

All around the island were protected by the death, and despair. When the rescue team arrives Roxanne walked off the room, the rescue was very surprised there have someone can live. Roxanne asked the

team where are the others are because they live? After the member told her she is the only one survival is her. She smiled.

Hailey woke up at the midnight, she thinks that is a dream, a terrible dream. But when she got off the bed she looked her skin was covered by the burn mark. She realized that might not just be a dream. She wants to get out of this room, she can't. She looked around, this room has been full of the dead bodies. The stench of the corpse filled the room, and at her feet there was long-dried blood. In this astonished, bizarre, smelly room, there are also familiar faces. That is Ivy, Kristen, Roxanne's bodies. At that time, she woke up again in a nightmare.