Volcano

By: Roxanne

Kristen, a girl loved by vampires. If you have saw the Twilight Saga, you probably know her. But my friend, Kristen is not that girl. She is also cool.

"We should go there, it's so cool." Kristen said excitedly.

"Wait. What's the island's name again?"said Ivy.

She is a cute girl and very outgoing.

" I think it's called Magara Island."Kristen said.

"Sure, we should call Roxanne and Hailey to go together. They prepared all the stuff they need and borrowed a cheap boat. They always travel by themselves. Exploration is a spirit that's what they usually say.

"Is it dangerous on this new island?"said by Roxanne.

"Don't worry, it's fine." Kristen said very relaxed. Then they are ready to start traveling. After 10 days, the four people drove their boat to the island. Everything is going well, until a storm begin to form.

The ocean is raising. The big storm brings a tidal wave, the boat is nearly turning over. They can do nothing, they just scared and wait on the boat. But finally that arrived on the island. However, the engine is out of control. They are stuck on the island. Roxanne said sadly: "What can we do. We should save ourselves, right? What if we can't go back?"

"Shut up! Don't say that," Kristen said with an angry face "Ivy, Hailey, you guys built a house. I will get some food, Roxanne lights the fire. Take it easy."

They start to work. After several days, a strong house was built. But Roxanne still wants go back home immediately, she said: "We should make some sign to let someone to help us. We should go home. I can't bear this anymore."

"If you say one more word, yo will die soon, you will never go back home."

"How can you say that?" Kristen stopped Roxanne and throw her into the room. She locked her away. Ivy and Hailey are so embarrassed. However Kristen just let the, get some food and relax. But they don't know there is a volcano on the island. When they are really relaxed, they heard some noise. "OMG! It sounds terrible." When they look back, a big gray cloud seems like a mushroom cloud in the sky. They try to escape but the lava fired all the things around them. They finally die in the magma. The lava burned the house, Roxanne is alive. She can't believe what is happening.

"When you think bad luck is coming, it may be beginning of good luck." Every time I tell this story to others. I know that it's a dream.