THREE.

third person pov ∞

taehyung neared his house, hiding his red, puffy eyes by wearing photochromic glasses.

"tae, wait up!" jimin emphatically shouted, dashing after the dirty blonde.

the dirty blonde sped up his pace, attempting to avoid small talk.

"tae...please."

taehyung turned the opposite direction in a leisure manner, facing his hyung while glaring.

"please—just please, leave me alone. save the questions for tomorrow, ok?"

"he hurt you, too, didn't he?"

"what are you talking about?" tae questioned, avoiding the painfully obvious question.

"the infamous jungkook, correct? let me guess, you two exchanged a few flirts then he randomly ghosted you?"

"nah, not even in the slightest. just mind your business, yeah?" the younger replied, turning the opposite direction before jimin placed his tiny hand on taehyung's shoulder.

"he's done the same thing to half the girls in our school. he has some weird charm that lures them into his trap, but i'm surprised you were one of his victims. i didn't know he went both ways," jimin responded, playfully winking.

"we had an online relationship for over eleven months."

jimin broke into laughter in an instant.

"EL- ELEVEN MONTHS? i know you're heavily inconsolable & in denial but-"

"no, i'm being serious," tae interrupted, unlocking his phone & showing jimin his endless, endless messages with jungkook.

jimin — slowly scrolling – scrutinized the messages, blushing here & there.

"now do you believe me? it's humorous to think that he actually loved me," the younger remarked. "it really is."

"tae...jungkook has never told anyone that he loved them."

"so, what? if you didn't already know, there's such thing as lying. if i'm so special, then why did he treat me so horribly in the cafeteria? jimin, what are you trying to imply?"

"i can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth, but jungkook actually loves you."

"yeah, i used to think that, but that scene he made in the cafeteria made me think otherwise. no worries, i guess everyone's replaceable."

"you're really gonna give up that easily? hell no, he actually has feelings for you. you don't understand how rare that is."

"jimin, you aren't making any type of sense. if he genuinely loved me, he wouldn't have treated me so badly. even so, what could we do?"

"make him jealous."

"w-what? how will making him jealous solve anyth-"

"i have a friend named suho. while i was speaking to him, he randomly pointed out how attractive you were. i guess we could use him to get the job done."

"w-wait, what job done? and you want me to mislead this sehun guy into thinking we're a thing just to make jungkook jealous? i'm sorry, but i'm just not with that," the younger responded with an unsettling expression on his face.

"tae, it's suho, but who knows? suho's cute, too. if things don't work out with jungkook, he could always be a rebound. plus it'll only be a one time thing."

"a one time thing? jimin, do you care to explain?"

"so, you're gonna make out with suho, right? then, i'll find a way to lure jungkook into the bathroom, & then bam, he'll walk right in on you two," jimin explained, convinced that his plan was actually good.

"making out? i haven't even had my first kiss yet. please jimin, it's over with. he messed with my heart & unfortunately, he succeeded. it is what it is," tae responded, sighing.

"what? c'mon, tae. just look at it this wa-,"

jimin & taehyung were startled by sudden cheering.

jungkook & his apparent clique walked out the doors, bombarded by random students until the boy next him, who spoke to me at lunch, motioned for them to back up.

"jungkook, oppa!" a random girl shouted in desperation, abruptly revealing her cleavage.

to her desire, the ravenette groped her butt, releasing after a few seconds — which felt like hours from taehyung's perspective.

it was quite perceivable that jungkook slightly cringed at the nickname but pushed her away, meeting the eyes of another female & giving her a wet, sloppy kiss.

"fucking asshole," taehyung muttered in disbelief, feeling his anger slowly build up.

"what'd you say?" jimin inquired, finally looking away from the horrid scene.

"yeah, about that suho thing? i'd love to try it."