THIRTY.

third person pov

the whole group, excluding jungkook, sat at their lunch table, silenced — which was out of the ordinary.

"guys, i have a chemistry joke," namjoon started.

before anyone could objectify, the silver-haired boy began the joke.

"so, a neutron enters a bar & orders a drink, right? well, before the neutron could pay, the bartender said, 'don't worry, there's no charge!' namjoon exclaimed, holding back his threatened laughter.

awkward silence drowned the table before seokjin broke it with an 'aweee.'

"what's so cute? i-i expected a laugh from you guys."

"it's just that when you're excited, your dimples deepen," seokjin explained, hiding his pink-tinted face.

"i mean, why'd you expect a laugh in the first place? in order for us to laugh, the joke has to be potentially funny," taehyung bitterly muttered.

"well damn, doll...who pissed in your cheerios?" the ravenette whispered in the dirty blonde's ear, causing him to tense up.

"cute, the spawn of satan has arrived."

"& you're aware that personal space exists, right?" taehyung added, slightly recoiling.

"you were just moaning my name last week & now my invading of your personal space is suddenly an issue? understandable."

for the third time in the time span of ten minutes, the table silenced yet again.

"ha, don't get too cocky. i was only moaning to boost your self-esteem." taehyung had scoffed as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"uh, why would my self-esteem need to be boosted? my dick is the goodest, fuck you mean?"

"he actually-" jihyo interrupted.

"y-you really said 'goodest' with your whole chest, i-"

"tae, shut up. my grammatical errors don't change the fact that you were begging for my 'sexy' cock a few days back," jungkook huffed, hiding his embarrassment.
(a/n: i never thought a word would have the ability to frighten me until i heard of a c*ck. the word itself is so aggressive n shit)

"disregarding tae's grumpiness & jungkook's painfully inaccurate grammar, are we not going to acknowledge how they basically admitted to fucking on the low?" hoseok inquired.

"oh trust me, we'll acknowledge it. HA! bruh, you guys should've seen how needy taehyung was. 'jungkook, i-i need your dick i-inside of me'- HEADASS!" jungkook boasted, undeniably on the verge of hysteria.

taehyung pouted with a mixture of embarrassment & irritation.

"kook, wasn't that a little much?" seokjin asked, with a hint of sympathy in his voice.

before the ravenette could respond, jimin grabbed taehyung's hand, causing the rest of the group to eye the unexpected duo currently storming out the cafeteria.

"jimin, what the actual fu-"

"shut up, save your clarification for later."

jimin forced the dirty blonde into the most secluded area –

the room where detention was held.

taehyung widened his eyes at the excruciatingly familiar room.

"jimin, if you want to fuck, i have no choice but to kindly decline that offer because we're both botto-"

"tae, shut up. you lost your virginity to the jeon jungkook?"

"n-no-"

"wait, is that why you're so peevish & cranky? because you haven't had sex with him in days?"

"chim, you're way off-"

"...you begged for his cock??"

"jimin!"

"explain everything, word by word," jimin muttered, slightly disheartened at his best friend for not revealing the huge secret sooner.

"it was just in the moment, ok? he used some type of weird charm to entice me into his trap & unfortunately, he succeeded. then, he started being all sentimental & shit, asking for my consent & me being the little hoe i am, allowed him to destroy my asshole. jimin, when i say destroy, i mean annihilated. nah, like deadass, there was a sharp pain in my ass for three days straight. oh, & i started using chanyeol to make him fuck me harde—"

"taehyung, you're whipped."

"w-what?"

jimin sat on top of the teacher's desk, preparing himself to pull the younger back to reality.

"yup, you're falling for him. taehyung, you're so uptight that a person could touch your hand as a form of greeting, & you'd still feel violated. yet here jungkook is, fucking you, & you're acting as if you received a grammy. admit it, you're whipped."

the dirty blonde scoffed.

"i am most definitely not. i'd rather drink bleach than allow myself to be infatuated with that egotistical dickhead. either way, i couldn't fall for him if i wanted to. our fake relationship is sana based, remember?"

"ugh, you're still on that bullshit? he fought suho & chanyeol for your sake. if that's not the definition of whipped then i don't know what is," jimin retorted, trying to knock some sense into the younger.

"if he was actually attracted to me, he would've made things official by now. it wouldn't be that difficult anyway, considering the fact that he has everyone wrapped around his finger."

"fine, if you two won't admit that you've fallen for each other, then i'll force it out of you guys."

"h-how?" taehyung asked.

"telling you my plan would ruin it, but no worries – you won't even realize when it's happening."

before taehyung could reply, he heard his phone buzz, signifying that someone had texted him.

(a/n: tae changed kook's name to 'asshole')

asshole <3: i miss ur chubby cheeks n boxy smile n long eyelashes n- what the fuck, come back 2 the cafeteria bub <3 🥺💓💕💞💘🖤

taehyung blushed furiously at the younger's unexpected text.

asshole <3: oh & i miss my dick up ur tight, beautiful hole. fuck appointment 2night?

taehyung clenched his tiny fists & internally sighed.

"a-at least he called it beautiful," he muttered to himself, barely audible.

the second text was the epitome of 'disappointed but not surprised.'

"w-whatever, jimin. let's return to the cafeteria; they're probably concerned about us."

"oh, & jimin, i'd advise you to get up from that desk," taehyung added, restraining himself from snickering.

"why?"

"jungkook fucked me on it."

sorry, this chapter was some ass cuz i didn't even know what to write abt lmfao :(